Final top 10 of the 2012-13 season

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Final top 10 of the 2012-13 season

Postby Flying Wallenda » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:25 pm

In my opinion:

1) Ryan
2) Central Cass
3) Benson County
4) Thompson
5) HCV
6) LAE
7) Grafton
8) Napoleon
9) Beach
10) New Town

Honorable mention
Maple Valley; North Star

Thought?
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Re: Final top 10 of the 2012-13 season

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:32 am

Nice to see you come around to BC! I was a little worried how they would compete at state, but after watching all the teams there I agree with your ranking. I agree with the rest of your rankings as well, but I think I would either add Rolla or replace Northstar with Rolla for HM. Northstar did beat BC, but also had a few bad losses to teams they should have beat. Rolla beat Northstar the only time they played this year and they only had 5 losses total, 3 to BC.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Re: Final top 10 of the 2012-13 season

Postby Flying Wallenda » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 am

ndlionsfan wrote:Nice to see you come around to BC! I was a little worried how they would compete at state, but after watching all the teams there I agree with your ranking. I agree with the rest of your rankings as well, but I think I would either add Rolla or replace Northstar with Rolla for HM. Northstar did beat BC, but also had a few bad losses to teams they should have beat. Rolla beat Northstar the only time they played this year and they only had 5 losses total, 3 to BC.

Very obvious that the BC team I saw play wasn't indicitive of the kind of team they were....they were much better than I gave them credit for. I stand corrected. I didn't see Rolla but what you're saying makes sense.
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Return to Girls