13-14 Season

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: 13-14 Season

Postby tommykramer » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:45 pm

radball wrote:Nope responsible for the upper Midwest region, actually live in Minn. City's is where I grew up and moved to the east coast, then moved back after college, but still working for them. Phil Jackson, Mont native, went to school at Williston,ND in high school. So their is talent everywhere, just can't be afraid to look for them and encourage them to be great at whatever they choose. That Lakota team is pretty decent to, and they have a good point guard to, tall and good with the ball, I believe she is a junior, get a chance watch them play to. A player had 45 last night on Bishop. that's good vs. bishop, even though the team lost.

Let me get this straight.... Radball is a scout for an ACC school? He's using Phil Jackson as a reason that somebody is paying him to scout the upper Midwest region? Jeez Radball, I sure hope you can come up with a more recent success from ND than Phil Jackson? Maybe Angie Wellie (sp)? I'm curious as to whom you have had some success with from the upper Midwest region that are playing or have played in the ACC. Last time anyone from up here went down to the south east was those two twins from the cities, and they were dominant in Minnesota from the 8th grade on. WHEN I MEAN DOMINATE, I'm talking about someone that can score whenever against whomever, yes they need to be able to handle the ball, pass effectively, play defense etc... BUT every girl who has ever played D1 basketball, or for that matter D2 or NAIA from ND scored points. I had a good girl athlete in my class as a senior. Fast, good rebounder, scored about 12 a game, good defender, about 5'8" - NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYER!!!!
tommykramer
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Girls