Colleges

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Colleges

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 am

sportfan2007 wrote:Does anyone know where Taylor Kraft is playing this season ? She's not listed on the Moorehead State roster this year.

I don't think she is playing this year
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby packers21 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:35 am

eyeinthesky wrote:
Baller wrote:
Sportsrube wrote:Does anyone know what happened to the young lady from Grand Forks who won Miss BB a couple of years ago. I know she played for Northern State in Aberdeen, SD last year but she is not on their roster this year.
I don't remember her name off the top of my head - maybe Caitlin Farroh??? She was a dominate post in HS and she played quite a few minutes for Northern last year.

Quit and moved back to GF....isnt playing anymore. That is why Northern got a committment from Jessica Anderson from Shanley

Northern St was not a good fit for Farroh. Lets hope she turns up on a roster somewhere next year. She could play and seemed to be a nice young lady.

If I was the coach at one of the smaller ND schools close to Forks, Mayville or LRSC I would be calling her everyday. She can ball.
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby wolves65 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 pm

talked to the coach at northern and his story is whe wanted to go back to Grand Forks and go into nursing.
wolves65
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby wolves65 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:55 am

Run
Any idea where SPanky Clayton is going to college.
wolves65
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:27 am

wolves65 wrote:Run
Any idea where Spanky Clayton is going to college.

From what I could find...I don't think she's playing basketball in college.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby six2one » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Looks to me i dont see jessica henningaard whitney sponsler brandy messner what happened collage ball a little to much for them. I know its a big jump. I have been to some games and looking at stats brook gaustad seeing a little playing time hanna thompson didnt see her there.Katie Ralston playing pretty good ball for valley city. Been to a couple of und games maddi buck is good,Katie houdek from grafton playing well. Sabrina Rude putting up some big numbers for mayville. I looked at stats shes leading naia 3pts made per game in the country. To me pretty impressive. Lindsey Sand for bismarck mary playing good,half the game,dont score alot,plays very good D takes care of the ball vey well.
six2one
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Girls