All-District Teams

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: All-District Teams

Postby classybball » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:00 pm

That could be possible, but I doubt it.
classybball
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Nodak Guy wrote:
classybball wrote:I feel Oakes got robbed on All District. Going into the tourney as the #3 seed you would think they had at least 2 deserving players. Just doesn't seem right?

Maybe only one girl was nominated from that team? I believe that they would have to be nominated by their coach in order to receive votes.

Everything was run through Nicole Warren for Oakes...I think that Oakes should have only gotten one (so I agree with the voting for Oakes)
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby classybball » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:05 pm

I would hope everything was run through Nicole as she is the point guard. But, she wasn't even the high point scorer the last 2 games and 1 person doesn't make a "team", others contributed this season as well. Not discrediting any member of the All District Team, happy for each and every one of them. :) Number of girls selected need to be applied for each District and maybe even how the nominations are submitted need to be changed. JMO.
classybball
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Girls