State Pairings

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: State Pairings

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:27 pm

gobison#6 wrote:
packers21 wrote:

Region 4 will be Carrington. NO ONE in that region will touch that team.

Looks like Midkota was able to...

hmmm...first Midkota defeats the mighty Cardinals in Volleyball..and now in Basketball :wink:
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby gameplayer » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
packers21 wrote:

hmmm...first Midkota defeats the mighty Cardinals in Volleyball..and now in Basketball :wink:

I watched Carrington play on Monday and I was not impressed at all. Langdon had 7th grader, freshman, and sophomore on floor with an 8th grader off the bench and they hung around all game until the end. Glad to see Midkota win. Should be a good matchup on Thursday. Fallon Freije is the best freshman in the state.
gameplayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:53 pm

gameplayer wrote:Fallon Freije is the best freshman in the state.

I don't know if I agree with this 100%.

There are some very good Freshman across the state:
Sydney Bentz (Grant County)
Fallyn Freije (Lakota-Adams-Edmore)
Gabbie Bohl (Bishop Ryan)
Hannah Stewart (Bishop Ryan)
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:12 am

gameplayer wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
gobison#6 wrote:
packers21 wrote:

I watched Carrington play on Monday and I was not impressed at all. Langdon had 7th grader, freshman, and sophomore on floor with an 8th grader off the bench and they hung around all game until the end. Glad to see Midkota win. Should be a good matchup on Thursday. Fallon Freije is the best freshman in the state.

I'll agree with you. I haven't seen them play good in about a month. To me it looks like they didn't care, and they didn't think they could be best maybe you could say heads were to big. They blew a 15 point lead and only scores 4points in the 4th I believe, I'll throw this out there I think coach braaten needs to get on em sometimes, he's to nice and they think mistakes are OK they turn the ball over way to much, but I guess you win some and lose some hopefully the underclassmen learn from that game.
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Girls