Who are the best dunkers in Class B?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndsubisonfan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:32 pm

run-n-gun wrote:
bballer2 wrote:Last year... Jaden Voth... no argument needed... he was the best and will be the best ever in North Dakota because of his height... rediculous

this coming year... I'd say this kid from Williston Trinity... gonna be a junior and he can flat out get up...

Without a doubt the best. It was amazing how he could throw down better than anyone taller than he was.

totally agreed... he was only 5'11 and could throw it down. he goes down as the best or near the top dunker in class b for the last 5 years ago.
ndsubisonfan

Postby brfan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:36 am

bojan janjic minot ryan was a pretty good dunker
brfan

Postby threepointplay » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:01 am

Caleb Shockman had a nice dunk at regionals this year, he should have a good number of dunks next year
threepointplay
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Hunterlaf » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:56 am

What about Jamie Mauch from Hankinson he Slamed it at the State Tourney this year.
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:56 am

Hunterlaf wrote:What about Jamie Mauch from Hankinson he Slamed it at the State Tourney this year.

i wish i saw the one in the shiloh game....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Hunterlaf » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:45 am

He also Dunked on parshall the very first game of the tourney
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BB11 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:30 am

Like many before me have already said - the only really good dunker that I have ever seen in Class B basketball in ND has been Jaden Voth from Glen Ullin. There is no one that has come even close to him and probably won't for quite some time.
For those who haven't seen this kid get up - imagine Spud Webb 2 inches taller and white - No exaggeration. A couple of guys from Minot State that played on Beaver men's team said that they had never seen a white kid that was a better dunker in their areas and one was from Chicago - so I'm guessing that's pretty high praise.
It would be worth the price of admission just to see him get a breakaway steal.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:48 pm

BB11 wrote:Like many before me have already said - the only really good dunker that I have ever seen in Class B basketball in ND has been Jaden Voth from Glen Ullin. There is no one that has come even close to him and probably won't for quite some time.
For those who haven't seen this kid get up - imagine Spud Webb 2 inches taller and white - No exaggeration. A couple of guys from Minot State that played on Beaver men's team said that they had never seen a white kid that was a better dunker in their areas and one was from Chicago - so I'm guessing that's pretty high praise.
It would be worth the price of admission just to see him get a breakaway steal.

You've never seen a dunk until you've seen Voth throw it down.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys