apology is in order

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

apology is in order

Postby milton-meteor » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:30 pm

I spent last night (fri) editing and deleteing some of the post by {Milton-Meteor} a certin individual took it upon themselves to log on and voice thier opinion with this username, when I discovered this it was easy to disagree, there may be posts that involve a quote that was deleted but show up in another post, so I want to say if there was anyone offended, I am sorry, these were not my thoughts or opinions.
I enjoy this Forum and I intend to voice or express in a Professional manner
Thank you!!
milton-meteor

Re: apology is in order

Postby rep » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:53 pm

be sure to change your password and if in the future you need the account deleted in order to start a new account, contact the administrator and he'll set you up with what you need.
rep

Postby eyeinthesky » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:26 pm

REP....twenty five members axed and counting :twisted:
eyeinthesky
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:53 pm

eyeinthesky wrote:REP....twenty five members axed and counting :twisted:

hopefully it's not counting. i'd be thrilled if it stayed at 25 for years. i don't think i enjoy booting anyone off the site.
rep

Postby eyeinthesky » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:02 pm

rep wrote:

hopefully it's not counting. i'd be thrilled if it stayed at 25 for years. i don't think i enjoy booting anyone off the site.

Just givin you a hard time Rep :D
eyeinthesky
NDPreps Starter

Postby milton-meteor » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:30 pm

nothing derogatory was posted under my username by this certain other someone, actually the responses coming back may float closer to being discarded from the forum (not my call), I just did not approve of the so called smack talking, thats not me.

Thanks REP

Every things COOL!!
milton-meteor

Return to Boys