Most impressive player in the state tournament

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Most impressive player in the state tournament

Postby 2EASY » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:58 pm

I want to know who everyone thinks the most impressive player in the state tournament was.
2EASY
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Most impressive player in the state tournament

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:45 pm

No doubt, Cameron Malzer.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby underdog » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:07 pm

Cameron Malzer by far. The kid is unreal. Hands down the MVP. Just think... we get to watch him another season.
underdog
NDPreps Starter

Postby gfan3 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:19 pm

i agree malzer can play he has a sick cross over that just leaves defenders stunned and can shoot really well
gfan3

Postby baseball » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:22 pm

althought there were a few players that had impressive tournaments....if anyone says anybody but Cameron Malzer, they did not watch the tournament
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby J20 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:47 pm

I will admit that Malzer has got some game but he seemed like he didn't know what to do when Grafton put that #20 on him. I think that he is one of the best but players like Kliniske and Shipman put up good numbers the whole tournament and they were double teamed most of the time which Malzer was not. Just my opinion though.
J20
NDPreps Rookie

Postby rep » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:35 am

malzer, though i am completely stunned he scored something like the first six points for tlm and then only took six shots in the second half.

kliniske was a force, good scoring and rebounding and he and carlblom both finished with nine blocks in the tourney. i thought dauphinais had a really good tournament rebounding-wise and making plays. watkins led the tournament in assists, one of the more underrated players in the tournament. backes did a little of everything. Shockman shot something like 60 percent for the tourney.

lotta talent in the field top to bottom. the first day of the tournament was a little shaky, lot of teams/guys that just didn't quite look comfortable. but by day 3...man, seemed like all the teams were clicking and there were some pretty fun games to watch all day.
rep

Return to Boys