TLM vs. LaMoure

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

TLM vs. LaMoure

Postby Iron Scope » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:44 am

Thoughts and predictions?
Iron Scope

Re: TLM vs. LaMoure

Postby click clack moo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:55 am

After Watching The Tl-M vs Ryan Game i dont think TL-M will be beaten Camron Malzer is literaly unstopable and i dont see anyone from Lamoure stopping him.. however LaMoure may have an uper hand size wise because TL-M may have some trouble with their big guy, but i still Got TL-M winning it all.
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby Iron Scope » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:00 pm

LaMoure will most likely have Ben Watkins guarding Cameron Malzer, which will be a very fun matchup to watch. TLM's 4th and 5th options will probably have to come up big, because i am thinking Watkins will hold Malzer in check most likely since he done it all year, and Singer I don't think will get his way with Shockman. Nelson and the other two will have to come up really big. Malzer and Nelson can't turn the ball over like they did last night when Ryan started actually playing tough d.

LaMoure will have to hit their free throws (their top 3 ft shooters shot 10-24 last night) LaMoure will need to work inside out and Shockman needs to be a little more selfish with the ball imo. Shockman can't get into foul trouble...I also wonder how the refs will call it under the basket if they will let the smaller Singer get away with some pushing or not.

I just don't know if TLM can handle LaMoure's tight and very fundamental defense. We will have to see...
Iron Scope

Postby Iron Scope » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:04 pm

I got a quick question. Who won the Sorenson-Singer matchup when TLM played Hazen?
Iron Scope

Postby baseball » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:12 pm

this is a game of match ups between the teams 3 best players

(Shockman def. Singer) + (Malzer def. Watkins) + (Holen def. Nelson) = Lamoure def. TLM
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby bigtuna21 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:37 pm

i was really impressed with how well T-L-M defended vetter in the first half if they can keep shockman down in the first half like they did to vetter they will win easily
bigtuna21

Postby bballfan7 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:34 pm

I'll take Lamoure by 8
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BB11 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:36 pm

I was very impressed with LaMoure's unselfishness, and passing ability yesterday. But, also, equally impressed with TLM's shooting ability and Hustle.
I think TLM is the more talented team - but I think LaMoure plays the better team game. I really don't know who too predict - but I think this will be a dandy.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby bballfan7 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:41 pm

The way Malzer played yesterday it looks almost impossible to shut him down one on one but Watkins is a good defender and he should do alright. Plus i think shockman is going to have a huge game tonight should be fun to watch. Final score Lamoure 76-TLM 68
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby taveg » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:13 pm

im gonna have to go with lamoure here. Watkins is an excellent defender and i think he will keep Malzer in check. shockman definately has the advantage in the post and lamoure has 2 other very good perimeter defenders in holen and schrader to guard nelson and probably lopez.

and also there was so much hype about mott regent just because they won the football championship, well doesnt anyone remember this summer? lamoure won the state championship in legion baseball. a lot of these guys played on that baseball team with holen and watkins leading the way. a lot of people picked mott to win because of their football championship and saying they know how to win. well its true with lamoure too as they have also recently won a state championship.

this game should be an excellent game but i got lamoure winning tonight and again tomorrow.
taveg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby point/center » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:12 pm

LaMoure had the inside/outside Schockman/Holen going until the third and after a TLMrun it looked like LaMoure just couldnt get that back in. TL-M put together a stellar 2nd half.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys