Next Year

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Next Year

Postby bballfan7 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm

jumpshot22 wrote:Four Winds should be tough next year-Look for them to be near the preseason #1 team.
TLM should get back to state.
Region 3 Teams to look out for-Central Prairie-BCN-LMM

I think the best 3 region 3 teams are coming from district 6...Linton, Steele, and Strasburg in no particular order CP returns everyone i think but you just never know what you are going to get out of them. Just look at this year they beat Linton late in the season and then lose to PBK first round and dont even get into the regionals BCN wasnt very good this year, they have a lot of work to do for next year and im not sure about LMM.
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby B_Baller » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:55 pm

FW, Warwick, St. John, Turtle Lake Mercer,

out of them I would say from what I've seen this year that FW will probably be the strongest out of them. They have there whole varsity back besides two......put some work in the preseaon and Coach Smith should have a championship next year.
B_Baller
NDPreps Starter

Postby taveg » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:23 pm

i agree with Strasburg, Linton, and Steele being the top 3 from region 3

Strasburg loses a few seniors but return 3 very good starters in kramer, baumgartner, and neiwsma.

Linton only loses one player from their team so they should be pretty good again next year

Steele only lost a couple and of course they have randall.

Central praire i think will be the best team out of dist 5.
taveg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bball_raindrops » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:37 pm

i think tlm will be good, returning Malzer and Singer as double digit scorers and Thomas who was a great sixth man this year, though was a little nervous on the court but that will change...I think they have some talented men coming up, dont really know any names
bball_raindrops

Postby poweraidman » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Linton will probly go to state, with Strausberg, and steele right behind them, yea Central prarie will be good, and i think the new co-op with edgeley and kulm will be a contender, kulm brings knudson and elhard, while edgeley loses only one player. bcn will maybe be over 500 next year, people predicted them last year to be number 2 or 3, and everyone beat them. and pbk should be a solid team next year

T-L-M should be tough next year along with fourwinds, i think they will do really good in the state tourny
how is parshall going to be?
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballfan7 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:24 pm

poweraidman wrote:Linton will probly go to state, with Strausberg, and steele right behind them, yea Central prarie will be good, and i think the new co-op with edgeley and kulm will be a contender, kulm brings knudson and elhard, while edgeley loses only one player. bcn will maybe be over 500 next year, people predicted them last year to be number 2 or 3, and everyone beat them. and pbk should be a solid team next year

T-L-M should be tough next year along with fourwinds, i think they will do really good in the state tourny

Doesn't P-B-K lose quite a bit for vnext year?
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:43 am

bballfan7 wrote:
poweraidman wrote:Linton will probly go to state, with Strausberg, and steele right behind them, yea Central prarie will be good, and i think the new co-op with edgeley and kulm will be a contender, kulm brings knudson and elhard, while edgeley loses only one player. bcn will maybe be over 500 next year, people predicted them last year to be number 2 or 3, and everyone beat them. and pbk should be a solid team next year

Doesn't P-B-K lose quite a bit for vnext year?

they bring back cale thomas who was a stud in the district tournament and they had a freshman starter...bennett, he'll be back, got a lot of experience this year. they lose their gunners from outside in torgerson and simonson...other than that i can't really remember who else they'll have back
rep

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:48 am

Bowman County loses 1 starter and that's it for their whole lineup...2009 holds prosperiety for the Bulldogs of BC
project-pat

Postby Flip » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:24 am

taveg wrote:Central praire i think will be the best team out of dist 5.

Any chance they are in district 6 next year? District 6 only has 6 teams while 5 has 9. It would seem logical that one of them move to 6.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby bballuvr » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:50 am

District 5 has 7 teams for the 08-09 season. Tappen done and Edgeley/Kulm coop. Things will probably stay put.
bballuvr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsportsnut » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:01 pm

Dont be too quick to put T.L. back in the State B. Region 5 has three other teams in New Salem, Standing Rock and Shiloh that bring back all, or most of their horses. I know Malzer and Singer could possibly carry that team, but I think they are going to need three kids to REALLY step it up next year. I think it could shape up to be one heckuva a Region tourney.
ndsportsnut
NDPreps Starter

Postby MT_20 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Cavalier loses one starter and Park River will have everyone back
“Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”
--Paul "Bear" Bryant
MT_20
NDPreps Starter

Postby #28 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:57 pm

berthold is gunna be reallly good
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys