Mr. Basketball?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Mr. Basketball?

Postby philshometown » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Ditto on Jamie Mauch. He is a class act, on and off the court.
In basketball -- as in life -- true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way.

PHIL JACKSON, Sacred Hoops
philshometown
NDPreps Starter

Postby Pfenix » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:41 pm

baseball wrote:
Pfenix wrote:I don't know what you mean by that, because Austin Dufault has been THE KILLDEER COWBOYS for the past 4 years. If he hadn't been around we wouldn't even care about their team.

Jacob Wheeling?? Lions All-Star...i would say Dufault had some help his freshman-junior year.

Yeah your right about that, but if there hadn't been a Dufault do you think Jacob would have had such a successfull carreer that he had? Would Killdeer have been as successfull? Very probably not. That's all I was saying.
Pfenix
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:59 pm

Pfenix wrote:
baseball wrote:
Pfenix wrote:I don't know what you mean by that, because Austin Dufault has been THE KILLDEER COWBOYS for the past 4 years. If he hadn't been around we wouldn't even care about their team.

Jacob Wheeling?? Lions All-Star...i would say Dufault had some help his freshman-junior year.

Yeah your right about that, but if there hadn't been a Dufault do you think Jacob would have had such a successfull carreer that he had? Would Killdeer have been as successfull? Very probably not. That's all I was saying.

thats ridiculous tho....take Mauch away, wheres Hankinson? take Klinske away, wheres Grafton? take Malzer away, wheres TLM? Randall, wheres Steele? Wheeling still wouldve had a successful career with or without Dufault. If dufault isnt there, Wheeling gets more shots, thus more points. you cant tell me Wheeling was a Lions all star because of dufault.....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys