Lisbon vs Grafton

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Lisbon vs Grafton

Postby Unity77 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:49 pm

adriana wrote:
Unity77 wrote:^ You're obviously the one with an issue. Keep crying us a river adriana.

Hmm who's crying?!...it's going to be a bit of a wake up call when they get to the dome after playing how many consecutive games at home. I'm assuming by you saying "cry us a river"...that you're from grafton, and if that's the case..prove me wrong :P

How can playing consecutive games at home and then going to the Fargo Dome be a wake up call? Does the Dome have higher rims? Seriously, if a team is disciplined, they should be able to play anywhere. With that said, you obviously don't respect Grafton as a team and I'm willing to bet that you even have some animosity towards the town.

BTW, Grafton will end up having more fans show up in Fargo than they did during regionals in Grafton. Are you going to sit and cry about that too if they (Grafton) end up doing well?

Thanks for the laugh.
Unity77
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hinsa » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Buzz off, Unity. I read Adriana's posts and I didn't see any crying in there at all. She's just pointing out the FACT that it will be Grafton's first game away from home in a long time.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby toughregion2 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:28 am

WoW, i thought with all the great sports minds you guys would finally realize that Grafton was the best team to come out of Region 2.....Look what they did to a very respected Lisbon team without their second best player on the floor. Saying that I think PR, NB, DP, could of matched up well with Lisbon and got out of the first round. People underestimate and under value the defense that is played in Region 2 and ecspecially in district 4. The homecourt issue is dead it was a bad deal for some teams, but they would of won in the Betty, Fargodome, or in a driveway court the way they have been playing at the end of the year. The sad thing is that im dissapointed in myself for thinking that but its TRUE..
toughregion2

Postby steel33 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:14 am

Where are the Lisbon backers that said Carlbloom was better then the Grafton kid.

Not even close. Carlbloom is a stiff unfluid basketball player. Looked intimidated/scared out there.

Dykema was the only kid to show up for Lisbon. Their guard play was horrible. Grafton did not impress me either. They should have beat Lisbon by 20..not 2
steel33
NDPreps Reserve

Postby adriana » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:48 am

steel33 wrote:Where are the Lisbon backers that said Carlbloom was better then the Grafton kid.

Not even close. Carlbloom is a stiff unfluid basketball player. Looked intimidated/scared out there.

Dykema was the only kid to show up for Lisbon. Their guard play was horrible. Grafton did not impress me either. They should have beat Lisbon by 20..not 2

He must have had an off game, which is pretty unfortunate since it's the state tournament. He played much better during regions. Grafton outplayed Lisbon..bottom line. ((btw...it's Carlblom)).

Thanks Hinsa :)..and unity...please don't flatter yourself. I don't care enough about Grafton to have "animocity" towards them... They played a lot better than Lisbon last night, I have no problem saying that. And duh there's going to be a ton of fans there...it's the state tournament.
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

-Michael Jordan
adriana
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys