I totally agree with mgunville on the unsportsmanship alike

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

I totally agree with mgunville on the unsportsmanship alike

Postby number33 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:44 am

Bishop ryan fans do get a little crazy behind the rim i saw it last year in the region 6 championship game they were shaking the rim from jumping up and down when dunseith had the ball i think that the floor is very sringy so that this may happen i also know that on tuesdays games they were doing that to berthhold and i also saw the backbord shaking a little bit but yeah they probably cant do nothing about it but i guarntee that ryan cheerleaders will not get the spirit award and that they have to be the most disrespectful fans in the whole state especially for being a catholic school in minot that should have more respect and grow up and quit acting imature and let it be a fair game!!! :wink:
number33
NDPreps Reserve

Re: I totally agree with mgunville on the unsportsmanship alike

Postby B_Baller » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:55 am

You would think for being a Catholic School they would know how behave in the Lord's house......I mean all gyms and courts are the Lord's house.....lol :lol:
B_Baller
NDPreps Starter

Re: I totally agree with mgunville on the unsportsmanship alike

Postby ndsportsfan00 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:06 am

Keep hating. Mediocrity ALWAYS attacks excellence. When another school in Region 6 starts to win all the time, people will start hating on them too.
ndsportsfan00

Return to Boys