North Border vs DP

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

North Border vs DP

Postby vizio » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:53 pm

DP knocked off NB during the playoffs in football..Can they do it again? Or will NB have revenge on them? What do you all think?
vizio

Re: North Border vs DP

Postby cavalier14 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:47 pm

well....it doesn't matter who wins this game because no body stands a chance against mack and the boys
cavalier14

Postby vizio » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:00 am

haha!!!!that is so funny!!!!!nice try!!!!
vizio

Postby cavalier14 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:14 am

cavalier is going to take home 3 state titles in a row...just wait mack and the boys are ready
cavalier14

Postby ndfan » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:43 am

cavalier14 wrote:cavalier is going to take home 3 state titles in a row...just wait mack and the boys are ready

I wish I could say your right but Cavalier can't even keep the district Championship game close. By the end of there run in a couple years they might have a shot at one. Good luck today against thompson.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby toughregion2 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:19 am

hahahahaha Mack and boys

lets see if he has more points than turnovers today

good luck to all the teams today

cant wait
toughregion2

Postby Prime Time » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:10 am

i thought this was about NB vs DP....where did cavalier come from?
Prime Time
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hammer63 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:18 am

I think DP can win this game I've heard many people say if Dakota Prairie played up to their potential no one could stop them, they are the most talented team in the Region however you can't win on talent alone. Some people were saying that North Border has better guards, if they do it's not by much I like Fredrick better than Chale and Carp and Severson are very similar. I'll take DP by 7. Nichols and Kueber both have to play well though.
hammer63

Postby vizio » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:27 am

I am going to go with NB by 9....Yeah any why is Cavailer in this discussion?And Plus why would you say Mack and the boys????Mack isn't that good....I would mention Garret Brown's name first Rest is edited by moderator. Leave parents out of the discussion. This forum is about athletes and POSITIVE comments about them.
vizio

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:38 pm

hammer63 wrote:I think DP can win this game I've heard many people say if Dakota Prairie played up to their potential no one could stop them, they are the most talented team in the Region however you can't win on talent alone. Some people were saying that North Border has better guards, if they do it's not by much I like Fredrick better than Chale and Carp and Severson are very similar. I'll take DP by 7. Nichols and Kueber both have to play well though.

Carp was the district 4 senior athlete of the year so I'd say that gives him the edge. And about 7 more points and 4 more assists per game as well.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby toughregion2 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:02 pm

I am a North Border fan and hope they play well today. I am nervous about this game i can not honestly say I dont think North Border can win playing like they did in any of their District tourney games. They have had a week to prepare and get focused so they should be ready but lets see tonight how things fall into place. I dont think DP's big men will dominate or be a factor but they could turn the tide with rebounds and put backs thats what scares me. North Border has been beat on the boards alot lately.
toughregion2

Postby Flyer » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:19 pm

toughregion2 wrote:I am a North Border fan and hope they play well today. I am nervous about this game i can not honestly say I dont think North Border can win playing like they did in any of their District tourney games. They have had a week to prepare and get focused so they should be ready but lets see tonight how things fall into place. I dont think DP's big men will dominate or be a factor but they could turn the tide with rebounds and put backs thats what scares me. North Border has been beat on the boards alot lately.

North Border's tournament experience will get them through this game and the tourney..NB by 10
Flyer

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:51 am

This was a tough, hard fought win for North Border. Dakota Prairie came out shooting the ball very well as Seth Frederick knocked in a three about 15 seconds into the game. The Knights got out to an 11-4 lead early in the first quarter. NB quickly railed off 7 points of their own to tie it up. DP ended the quarter with the lead at 19-14. The second quarter was all North Border. Tanner Carpenter was absolutely on fire in the quarter hitting everything he put up. The halftime score was 34-27. In the third quarter NB went on a bit of a run and looked to be putting away The Knights when they stretched the lead all the way to 19. Dakota Prairie kept chipping away and did get the lead down to 8 late in the fourth quarter. NB was able to hit some big free throws in the final two minutes, which wasn't their strength during the game, and came away with the ten point win. Both teams played hard and put on a show for the fans just as they did in the fall. DP had a great season this year and should be a tough team next year with Kueber, Luerhing and Lamb returning.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Boys