Top Sophmores

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Top Sophmores

Postby wildguy131 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:05 pm

i think Nick Kautzman from MR is a pretty good sophmore. he really stepped up during regionals.
wildguy131
NDPreps Reserve

Postby all_around » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:37 pm

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:
all_around wrote:
gator-nation wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:You have to put Ollie D. from FW in the mix. In fact, FW's soph class of Ollie, Dem L., Joran B., Travis L, Scott B. and Wambli D. is lookin really tough. Throw in Chuck L. and FW is going to be a top team in ND for the next 2 years.

Its not like we havent heard that on here before. :D

And its not like we havent heard you/others hating on our team before!!!! Why is it so hard for people to believe that FW has good players, put good players with a good coach and you have a good team that will contend!!! Oh and btw gator-nation, every time we have said we have a good team we backed it up, just wait and see!?!?!

Leave it to a FW fan to take something too personally. Settle down.

I wasnt taking it "too" personally, I was simply stating the obvious. Either its "The fans are too unsporting" (even though some times they are and I dont agree with it when it gets too out of hand), or "FW doesnt deserve to go to state" or "Fw isnt even good"!!!!!!!!! RESPECT the team and you wont get the "taking it too personally" fan!>!>!>!>! <^> <^> <^>
all_around

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:23 am

ndlionsfan wrote:And they are who???

FW has some good ones, Carrington has hand full Kinna like 4 winds, Cando for sure has some good Talent coming, St.John couple, NR Few, Warwick 1 or 2 i ain't gonna name all names but there's alot good athletes in this region should be really good region next couple yrs anyone DISAGREE??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby nativegolfer » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:17 am

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:And they are who???

FW has some good ones, Carrington has hand full Kinna like 4 winds, Cando for sure has some good Talent coming, St.John couple, NR Few, Warwick 1 or 2 i ain't gonna name all names but there's alot good athletes in this region should be really good region next couple yrs anyone DISAGREE??

The topic is Top Sophomores. Carrington has alot of sophs but they are pretty average at best, as their record will attest.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby future star » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:49 am

Cole Marion "Matrix" from Dunseith. He shows the most hustle and heart out on the court. :!:
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Dareybuck » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:28 pm

future star wrote:Cole Marion "Matrix" from Dunseith. He shows the most hustle and heart out on the court. :!:

Your from Dunseith
does he have skills, and a good Bball IQ.?
anyone can put 100% hustle it what you do with that hustle.
a great player can win a game but a TEAM can win EVERY game.
Dareybuck
NDPreps Starter

Postby 9manfootballmom » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Dareybuck wrote:
9manfootballmom wrote:Haven't seen Nick NElson play this season but followed him all summer with an ECI team. Nice kid, good player. I think we'll see his name a lot in the future.

EDITED by mod- WERE NOT GOING THERE

What was said on this post to be edited? How does the person who made the post (in this case, me)know who edited it and what was said?
9manfootballmom
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:24 pm

If it was deleted like it was, there is no reason to know what was said. Inappropriate stuff that is bad enough to get deleted completely does not need to be brought back up.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby 9manfootballmom » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:26 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:If it was deleted like it was, there is no reason to know what was said. Inappropriate stuff that is bad enough to get deleted completely does not need to be brought back up.

Gotcha Thanks MOM
9manfootballmom
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby someone » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:53 pm

gator-nation wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:You have to put Ollie D. from FW in the mix. In fact, FW's soph class of Ollie, Dem L., Joran B., Travis L, Scott B. and Wambli D. is lookin really tough. Throw in Chuck L. and FW is going to be a top team in ND for the next 2 years.

Its not like we havent heard that on here before. :D

Okay what does that mean. Are you jealous
someone

Previous

Return to Boys