Region 3 Tournament

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Region 3 Tournament

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:23 am

Here are the tournament pairings, let's hear some predictions.

D5 #1 LaMoure Loboes v.s. D6 #4 Steele-Dawson Pirates

D6 #2 Linton Lions v.s. D5 #3 Kulm Gophers

D6 #1 Strasburg-Zeeland Clippers v.s. D5 #4 L-M-M Rebels

D5 #2 P-B-K Rebels v.s. D6 #3 South Border Mustangs
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Region 3 Tournament

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:39 am

top half of the bracket looks familiar...ill go with the same thing i predicted last year but didnt happen, whoever wins the top half wins the region.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby sportsguy2 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:45 am

It is almost identical to last year... i think the top bracket then was LaMoure vs. Steele and Linton vs. LMM and I believe (i could be wrong) but the first 3 were either rated in state or receiving votes....i'm not saying the bottom bracket is weak but SZ played LMM earlier in the year and eeked out a 3 point victory so I don't feel that i'm going out on a limb to say the 4 seed in the bottom bracket could end up in the championship game if they keep the TO's to a minimum (maybe because i'm biased)....should be some very good games and i look forward to watching them
sportsguy2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Philnerius21 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:10 am

For some reason i wanna see a Kulm-South Border match-up somehow :) I agree with baseball, whoever wins the top bracket wins the tourney, hopefully the teams on that side dont beat each other up to much over that time.
Philnerius21

Return to Boys