Four Winds ?????

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Four Winds ?????

Postby toughregion2 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:57 pm

I had to start it. The four winds guys are way way to quiet...
toughregion2

Re: Four Winds ?????

Postby nativegolfer » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:26 pm

toughregion2 wrote:I had to start it. The four winds guys are way way to quiet...

The young guys can be wild and inconsistent but FW is certainly capable of making it to state. Playing in the DL sportscenter is practically a home game. We've won our last 16 games there. I think the arse kickin by LM was a rude awakening for the boys.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:26 pm

That's because FW isn't sitting at 19-0 right now like they have been the past couple years. They're a younger team that's still very good, but also very beatable. Must be sitting around 13-6 this year and #2 in their district.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby nativegolfer » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:28 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:That's because FW isn't sitting at 19-0 right now like they have been the past couple years. They're a younger team that's still very good, but also very beatable. Must be sitting around 13-6 this year and #2 in their district.

Actually, 14-5.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby B_Baller » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:53 pm

They are very capable of making it to state but its the little things they really really need to work on like boxing out. You dont box out against MS or NR they'll blow you out and they should of learned there lessons but they said the sports center is there home away from home and season records dont mean anything at this point but they should make it to regionals but i dont know how they'll do there
B_Baller
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:48 pm

This team this year is very young! They have the capabilities of making state, just needed an awaking! I think LM handed them that awakening. But I would rather have that done in the regular season than tournaments! Don't worry we will bring it on Saturday!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bbplayer » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:12 pm

FW is not physical enough to make it to state year. This will be evident as FW advances in District and Region play. New Rockford has proven my case earlier in the season when they beat FW in a physical game. They can not blame the referees for thier poor play at that game. Also, FW has good athletes but are very young and inexperienced to handle the pressure of making it to state again this year. They are fun to watch with thier run and gun style of play though.
bbplayer

Postby bballfan7 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:26 am

What seed did they get in there district and what is the seeding for the district tournament.
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:05 am

They got the #2 seed with their only district loss coming to NRS (#1) The district pairings are the Dist 7 topic.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys