DICKINSON TRINITY@WATFORD CITY

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

DICKINSON TRINITY@WATFORD CITY

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:57 pm

The Titans on the road against the Wolves going for the perfect regular season. What does everyone think will happen? This game is always a big rivalry game and shouldn't be anything different tonight!
Last edited by AAfootballfan on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: DICKINSON TRNINTY@WATFORD CITY

Postby Claz B Fan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Ill take the Mighty Titans by 5 something like 55-50 .....Robbie Morey plays huge
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: DICKINSON TRNINTY@WATFORD CITY

Postby scruffy » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:25 pm

Last year the Wolves thrashed the Titans by like 35 points at Trinity. I expect the same tonight...
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Re: DICKINSON TRINITY@WATFORD CITY

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:31 pm

Wow Scruffy not much confidence in the Titans?? I expect this to be a close game, it kinda worries me actually being a WC fan. Trinity has nothing to lose tonight, but the Wolves prevail 64-58.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Watford City - 56
Trinity - 49

Final
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:20 pm

scrufster, you might as well accept it. it is february and the titans are going to make another serious run in march. though i've seen this movie before, it never gets old watching it.
rep

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:17 am

rep wrote:scrufster, you might as well accept it. it is february and the titans are going to make another serious run in march. though i've seen this movie before, it never gets old watching it.

oh trust me..if you live anywhere around the region 7 area, you'd definatly think that it got old...not that im taking anything away from the dynasty they built... just sayin...i'd like to see someone else besides the red and white go to state. Trinity taking 2nd in regionals wouldnt bother me :D
Playa_Hata10

Postby collegeoverpros » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Amen to that scruffy, I find it hard to believe Watford losing to Trinity, for I seen both teams at the Civic this year. The only thing i can see happening is Watford sticking there nose too high in the air becuz of Lamoure's loss and then SOMEHOW...losing
"The main ingredient of stardom is the rest of the team."--John Wooden
collegeoverpros
NDPreps Reserve

Postby allstate88 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:20 pm

Watford played outstanding d against dt give dt props they played the wolves tough the whole game
allstate88

Return to Boys