Week 10 Poll

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Week 10 Poll

Postby collegeoverpros » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:03 pm

I agree with IronScope, I believe TL-M will move to two. We'll see if that 1 number one vote LaMoure has been getting all year from the same person will still be there after they dropped the game to Linton. As of now tho, Watford hands down is going to capture the title.
"The main ingredient of stardom is the rest of the team."--John Wooden
collegeoverpros
NDPreps Reserve

Postby biggest ticket » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:08 pm

collegeoverpros wrote:I agree with IronScope, I believe TL-M will move to two. We'll see if that 1 number one vote LaMoure has been getting all year from the same person will still be there after they dropped the game to Linton. As of now tho, Watford hands down is going to capture the title.

I agree TL-M should be the 2. They destroyed Wilton last night who isnt bad, but just looked out classed and this is after Wilton took Shiloh @ Shiloh to OT so you know there not bad. Plus Shiloh just beat Steele Dawson handily last night. TL-M #2 is my vote. They have been rolling since the first game of the year where they lost to Berthold 78-75 @ Berthold.
biggest ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballfan7 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:07 pm

biggest ticket wrote:
collegeoverpros wrote:I agree with IronScope, I believe TL-M will move to two. We'll see if that 1 number one vote LaMoure has been getting all year from the same person will still be there after they dropped the game to Linton. As of now tho, Watford hands down is going to capture the title.

I agree TL-M should be the 2. They destroyed Wilton last night who isnt bad, but just looked out classed and this is after Wilton took Shiloh @ Shiloh to OT so you know there not bad. Plus Shiloh just beat Steele Dawson handily last night. TL-M #2 is my vote. They have been rolling since the first game of the year where they lost to Berthold 78-75 @ Berthold.

they may be deserving but i just dont see a team jumping from 6 to 2 with only one team losing above them losing, my guess would be lamoure will drop to 4 maybe 5 and then everyone else would move up one spot
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby number33 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:00 am

Dunseith is one of the better teams in the state i think because they did beat bishop ryan(3) when the were #1 but not only do i think they are good because of that but i also think that they are a great team because they won 14 straight games and two of their losses were teams they beat and one of them was just horrible vs mohall...but yeah Dunseith Dragons finished the regular season off with #1 in district 11 and 16-3 overall.. :lol:
number33
NDPreps Reserve

Postby mags » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:16 pm

ummm ok but irrelevant to the conversion
mags
NDPreps Starter

Postby old lineman » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:38 pm

TLM looked real tough in the first half of the the Wilton game. Wilton tried to run with TLM and it did not work. TLM was lead by Singer in points and i am sure RB's. They spread the court and all of the players contibuted to the scoring. I don't see the sportswriters in the east paying much attention to the big win against Wilton, so don't be surprised if TLM doesn't move to the 2 spot in the polls. They are playing good ball.
old lineman
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys