Austin Dufault

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Austin Dufault

Postby PA42 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:15 pm

Austin Dufault is all-state no question, Mr. Basketball? I'll just say that I think that Kildeer has to go to state for that to happen.
PA42

Postby letsgosox » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:17 pm

if you don't think he will get it, who wil?
letsgosox

Postby PA42 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:22 pm

May, Elgie, or Vetter all have shots as does Dufault but it is important for team success
PA42

Postby Sioux » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:35 pm

Martinez is going to get it
Sioux

Postby baseball » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:53 pm

i remeber last year one of the top arguements for Qvale even though other guys had jsut as good if not better numbers was that he is going D-1. if thats the case...Dufault has it already. if not i cant wait to hear the arguement this year for Class A not having a bias.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:43 am

sennx wrote:JJ missed like one in like a hundred.. dufault went like 5 for 15 that game... he should be able to make a free throw since he has a scholarship

so scholarships should be based solely on free throw shooting?? being 6'8" with the ability to handle the ball, shoot the 3, rebound, play 2 positions. throw it all away cuz he missed a few free throws.....yea your right what a garbage player. im sure that the was the worst free throw shooting night of his life and you just happened to be there so i doubt he would take you too seriously
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:26 pm

[]

He is a team player, he just shoots as much as he does because he knows what it takes for his TEAM to win. does that team have a better chance of winning if he take 18 shots or 8? as for him not seeing a minute....if he doesnt o well, hes playing in the Big XII gonna go to places like Kansas, Texas, Texas A&M, while youll probably never play in a place bigger then dikinson....

i would give anything to go play in places like Kansas and Texas, even if i knew i would just be the last guy on the bench whose name the coach doesnt even know. if im in uniform, and warming up on the same court as guys like Brandon Rush, DJ Augustin, Micheal Beasley, thats a dream. for him to be living it why do ya gotta bash him because he missed a few free throws? CU has a nice class coming in next year so Dufault has a good chance to be playing in the NCAA tourney come March atleast once during his 4 year stay. if you can sit there and tell me you didnt want to do that as a kid, i dont konw what to say to ya.....
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby #28 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:20 pm

does luke martinez have as much game as duault??
NDPreps Starter

Postby 9manfootballmom » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:44 pm

How about in Indy (maybe it was Vegas...I can't remember) (ECI) when the team he was playing was being watched by big time coaches and Dufault started slow but took turns with shooting the three ball and jamming it inside. The coaches sat up in their chairs and starting paging through the program to see who this kid was from ND. One coach nearly fell off his chair. Dufault is for real and remember, he's just a kid.
9manfootballmom
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys