Dickinson Trinity

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Dickinson Trinity

Postby PlayCaller » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:50 pm

This team has been pulling it together lately, whats everyones thoughts on them making noise in District 13, Region 7, maybe the state?
PlayCaller

Re: Dickinson Trinity

Postby thundercat 99 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:01 pm

District 14 fyi :D
''You play to win the game!''
thundercat 99
NDPreps Starter

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:12 pm

PlayCaller wrote:This team has been pulling it together lately, whats everyones thoughts on them making noise in District 13, Region 7, maybe the state?

Now why would you post a DT Hope they get to state topic???? :?

We all hope that doesn't come true....
bigpoppakdog

Postby Sioux » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:13 pm

My prediction is that DT will lose in the Semi's of regionals..Just my prediction--pretty inexperienced which will hurt them towards the end..But Watch out this is going to be a very good team in the next couple of years.
Sioux

Postby letsgosox » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:15 pm

dt has a tough game tomorrow night against killdeer. killdeer coming off a tough loss and dt coming off a big win
letsgosox

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:16 pm

DT will hold Dufault down again and win by 5+
project-pat

Postby chevyman11 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:19 pm

It's gonna be a close and back-and-forth game, but I have to agree with Pat. DT by 5.
chevyman11
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Wagner is a one hit wonder and won't have a performance like he had against R/T....Dufault will be the only one out there and Trinity will shut him down.
project-pat

Postby letsgosox » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:22 pm

i dont usually make predictions. but killdeer bounces back from two bad games...killdeer by 10
letsgosox

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:14 am

dufault will get his 20....but trinity wins by 2 in a defensive struggle....22-20 :D
Playa_Hata10

Postby BBall dominator » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:50 am

If there is a year for teams to beat DT its now...They'll only get better in the coming years I can't count them out. This region is really competitive so Greinsteinner is going to have to get them ready pretty quick if they want to keep their streak of state tourney's alive.
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby scruffy » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:58 am

It all depends on what Titan team shows up..They're a yo-yo. One night you leave the gym thinking they have a chance of making a run at regionals and the next night you swear they won't get out of districts..
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby letsgosox » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:18 pm

trinity over killdeer by 9. killdeer clinches the #2 seed in district 14 by not losing by 10 or more. they will face the winner of beulah and hazen come district tournament time.
letsgosox

Postby project-pat » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:20 pm

wow, nice call project pat...thank you sir
project-pat

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:49 pm

anyone gotta box score on the trinity/killdeer game?
Playa_Hata10

Postby bballfan_05 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:54 pm

Playa_Hata10 wrote:anyone gotta box score on the trinity/killdeer game?

Trinity 58
Killdeer 49
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:58 pm

How many did The Potential All-American have?
Playa_Hata10

Postby project-pat » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:59 pm

I heard Mr. D1 got a little "hasty" towards the end of the game....very nice sir...way to rep not only yourself, but Killdeer and the University of Colorado....I love hearing about players getting crazy at the end of the games because they lose...you took what would've been a 5 point loss and made it a 9, which just makes your team and yourself look bad....congratulations...

and I think it was also ME that said the Trinity defense would hold Dufault to less than 20...YAY ME!!!!
project-pat

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:03 am

project-pat wrote:I heard Mr. D1 got a little "hasty" towards the end of the game....very nice sir...way to rep not only yourself, but Killdeer and the University of Colorado....I love hearing about players getting crazy at the end of the games because they lose...you took what would've been a 5 point loss and made it a 9, which just makes your team and yourself look bad....congratulations...

and I think it was also ME that said the Trinity defense would hold Dufault to less than 20...YAY ME!!!!

C'mon pat...give him a break...he's not the Almighty Savior...as far as i know. So your saying they did hold him under 20?...how many under 20? And congrats on ur prediction...i admire your basketball intelligence (no sarcasm intended..no joke) :D
Playa_Hata10

Postby letsgosox » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:04 am

project-pat wrote:I heard Mr. D1 got a little "hasty" towards the end of the game....very nice sir...way to rep not only yourself, but Killdeer and the University of Colorado....I love hearing about players getting crazy at the end of the games because they lose...you took what would've been a 5 point loss and made it a 9, which just makes your team and yourself look bad....congratulations...

pat what do you mean by hasty? i just heard the score not any details. what went down?
letsgosox

Postby project-pat » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:05 am

not sure how many under 20...I wasn't at the game...but I just think it's funny that I'm the ONLY ONE in the state that sees that he has a major attitude problem out there...SERIOUSLY
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:07 am

letsgosox wrote:

pat what do you mean by hasty? i just heard the score not any details. what went down?

about 5 or 6 seconds left....Trinity up by 5....Morey steals the ball from Dufault...Dufault fouls and has the nerve to push him down afterwards....charged with a foul and a technical....Morey hits all FOUR free throws...game over...58-49
project-pat

Postby letsgosox » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:09 am

did they exchange words or anything? did he push him down to foul him or did he fould and push him after the play?
letsgosox

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:09 am

project-pat wrote:not sure how many under 20...I wasn't at the game...but I just think it's funny that I'm the ONLY ONE in the state that sees that he has a major attitude problem out there...SERIOUSLY

I dont wanna get in trouble for bashing a player or anything...but IMO it does seem like when he doesnt get a call go his way...he whines sometimes. I can understand it can just be frustration..but i just hope that he doesnt think that because he is one of the outstanding players in the state, he's gonna get all the calls his way.
Playa_Hata10

Postby balla45 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:10 am

Playa_Hata10 wrote:
project-pat wrote:not sure how many under 20...I wasn't at the game...but I just think it's funny that I'm the ONLY ONE in the state that sees that he has a major attitude problem out there...SERIOUSLY

I dont wanna get in trouble for bashing a player or anything...but IMO it does seem like when he doesnt get a call go his way...he whines sometimes. I can understand it can just be frustration..but i just hope that he doesnt think that because he is one of the outstanding players in the state, he's gonna get all the calls his way.

You CAN'T get in trouble for bashing a player. Project-Pat does and he is a moderator.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Next

Return to Boys