Dickinson Trinity

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Dickinson Trinity

Postby letsgosox » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:13 am

some players are gonna complain about calls and some arent. often times its the more emotional players that complain. austin is one of those players. its one of the reasons he is great, and one of the reasons many people dislike him.
letsgosox

Postby project-pat » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:14 am

that's just how I roll balla....haha....and Dufault fouled and pushed him down immediately after...I have recieved word that it was an Intentional foul and not a technical...but still a coward move either way....there's no excuse for shoving a player down after he steals the ball from you
project-pat

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:15 am

Wow project....balla45 really called you out on that one...what u gotta say about that :)

and i almost hope u were joking about what happened at the end of the game...because that's terrible...anyone from region 7 knows losing to Trinity is stressful...but thats rediculous. I think dad should sit him out a game for his actions.
Playa_Hata10

Postby letsgosox » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:17 am

project-pat wrote:that's just how I roll balla....haha....and Dufault fouled and pushed him down immediately after...I have recieved word that it was an Intentional foul and not a technical...but still a coward move either way....there's no excuse for shoving a player down after he steals the ball from you

no there isn't but everyone makes mistakes. it was classless, and i'm sure he regrets doing it. he's a good kid, he just did something stupid
letsgosox

Postby project-pat » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:17 am

He can have his opinion about me...just like I can have an opinion about Dufault on the court....
project-pat

Postby balla45 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:21 am

What is your opinion about him on the court? That he has a bad attitude, because I think that the rules are written so opinions like that are not put on this site. Name calling is also against the rules, yet you call him a coward. Aren't the mods supposed to uphold the rules?
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:21 am

project-pat wrote:He can have his opinion about me...just like I can have an opinion about Dufault on the court....

amen to that P Pat....everyone gets their own opinion...the opinions contradict..arguments arise...and the fun begins...I LOVE NDPREPS!!
Playa_Hata10

Postby letsgosox » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:23 am

oh be quiet. quit hatin on pat.
letsgosox

Postby balla45 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:24 am

letsgosox wrote:oh be quiet. quit hatin on pat.

Why? He hates on Dufault constantly.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:24 am

balla45 wrote:What is your opinion about him on the court? That he has a bad attitude, because I think that the rules are written so opinions like that are not put on this site. Name calling is also against the rules, yet you call him a coward. Aren't the mods supposed to uphold the rules?

easy killer....stating that he has a "bad attitude" on the court at times is hardly even "malicious" towards him, as the rules state....and I didn't call Mr. Dufault a coward as a person, I simply stated that he made a coward move....any more brain busters? I'm having fun with this haha
project-pat

Postby letsgosox » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:26 am

balla45 wrote:

this is true, but it isnt a forum to critique the moderators.
letsgosox

Postby balla45 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:27 am

project-pat wrote:
balla45 wrote:What is your opinion about him on the court? That he has a bad attitude, because I think that the rules are written so opinions like that are not put on this site. Name calling is also against the rules, yet you call him a coward. Aren't the mods supposed to uphold the rules?

easy killer....stating that he has a "bad attitude" on the court at times is hardly even "malicious" towards him, as the rules state....and I didn't call Mr. Dufault a coward as a person, I simply stated that he made a coward move....any more brain busters? I'm having fun with this haha

Actually, I was not talking about it being malicious. I was talking about using posts for the sole purpose of criticizing an athlete.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby balla45 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:27 am

letsgosox wrote:
balla45 wrote:

this is true, but it isnt a forum to critique the moderators.

He happens to be a moderator. If he wasn't I would still probably say the same thing.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:28 am

I CAN'T CRITICIZE AUSTIN DUFAULT FOR PHYSICALLY SHOVING A PLAYER DOWN WITH NO INTENTION OF GOING FOR THE BASKETBALL?????????????? ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW???????
project-pat

Postby letsgosox » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:28 am

k back to the topic
letsgosox

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:29 am

no one would "hate on" dufault if he wasnt so good. Which, in its own way, makes the "hating on" a compliment on his athletic ability. We are all jealous of him and wish we had parents on the bench with us, to guide us on our way to HS Basketball stardom.
Playa_Hata10

Postby project-pat » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:29 am

back to the topic....NICE WIN BY THE TITANS!!! WAY TO LOCK UP THE #2 SEED IN THE DISTRICT!!! GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROBBIE MOREY IS M BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
project-pat

Postby balla45 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:29 am

project-pat wrote:I CAN'T CRITICIZE AUSTIN DUFAULT FOR PHYSICALLY SHOVING A PLAYER DOWN WITH NO INTENTION OF GOING FOR THE BASKETBALL?????????????? ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW???????

Yes. Also, you did say you weren't there, and you are going completely off of what you heard from others. This would be perpetuating a rumor. That does not matter though.

Why does it seem like you hope Dufault fails?

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:31 am

We need to clean up the mess that was made of this thread....how bout a "Click here to Hate On Dufault" thread?..now thats an idea. :)
Playa_Hata10

Postby project-pat » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:33 am

I don't hope Austin fails...because that is not nice...I wish him all the best as he continues his basketball career...but are you being serious? you are defending Dufault after he pushed a kid down because he lost? get off the bandwagon man, seriously....
project-pat

Postby letsgosox » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:36 am

project-pat wrote:I don't hope Austin fails...because that is not nice...I wish him all the best as he continues his basketball career...but are you being serious? you are defending Dufault after he pushed a kid down because he lost? get off the bandwagon man, seriously....

i'm not going to defend austin for pushing someone down, but i will defend him as a person and good basketball player. what he did does not dictate who or what he is as a person, he just made a mistake. i think we have all made one or two
letsgosox

Postby balla45 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:39 am

project-pat wrote:I don't hope Austin fails...because that is not nice...I wish him all the best as he continues his basketball career...but are you being serious? you are defending Dufault after he pushed a kid down because he lost? get off the bandwagon man, seriously....

I am not defending him. I am saying that it isn't your job to scold him. It also sounds pathetic to pretty much say he embarrassed himself, his team, and the University of Colorado.

I'm not on a bandwagon. I respect good players. People talk trash about May, Allard, Dufault, Qvale. I have talked to and like all of these people, and I would say that it does anger me when people like you are the first to point out the negative things that they do. You can deny it as much as you want, but you seem very happy when Dufault has an off night or does anything negative.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:42 am

only because it gets under your skin :lol: and as a wise man once said....

"Hate it or love it....Pat's on top...and I'm gonna shine baby until my heart stops...Yea Envy me....I'm preps MVP...and I ain't goin nowhere so baby get to know me..."

haha just figured i'd drop some of THE GAME on here hahahahahahahaha...ok balla45 I'm done arguing...we can just agree to disagree on the topic and be done with it, because this is not what the site is about....so I'm done...you win....

GOOD LUCK MR. DUFAULT!! :D
project-pat

Postby balla45 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:47 am

project-pat wrote:only because it gets under your skin :lol: and as a wise man once said....

"Hate it or love it....Pat's on top...and I'm gonna shine baby until my heart stops...Yea Envy me....I'm preps MVP...and I ain't goin nowhere so baby get to know me..."

haha just figured i'd drop some of THE GAME on here hahahahahahahaha...ok balla45 I'm done arguing...we can just agree to disagree on the topic and be done with it, because this is not what the site is about....so I'm done...you win....

GOOD LUCK MR. DUFAULT!! :D

It depresses me that you dropped the argument so soon. This was starting to get fun. Also, 50 says, "hate it or love it the underdog's on top, and I'm gonna shine homie until my heart stop," Jayceon says, "go head, envy me, I'm rap's MVP, and I ain't going nowhere so you can get to know me."

I like the song choice though. We have something in common.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:49 am

I can keep going if you want me to...and thanks for the correction on the lyrics....
project-pat

PreviousNext

Return to Boys