Dunseith get the BIG WIN over Four Winds 12th straigh win!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Dunseith get the BIG WIN over Four Winds 12th straigh win!

Postby number33 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:12 am

DUNSEITH- 73 Four Winds- 68...........The four players for the Dunseith Dragons that were in double digits are Riley DeCoteau w/ 18, Tyler Allery w/ 17, John Gunville w/ 14, and Mike Cree w/11. FW also had 4 player in Double Digits .....Chuck Lovejoy 21, Zack Alberts 15, Oliver Douphinias 13,and Demery Lawrence 13. It was a close game all the way through as the dragons won by 5 . the last time these two teams played dunseith lost by 17....but this time the dragons came out prepared and played very agressive against that fast FW team. Great Job Too Both teams it was an excellent game.
number33
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Dunseith get the BIG WIN over Four Winds 12th straigh win!

Postby ndlionsfan » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:17 am

I was kind of surprised when I heard this score. Dunseith must be playing pretty good ball of late.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Re: Dunseith get the BIG WIN over Four Winds 12th straigh win!

Postby MGUNVILLE » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:28 am

I WAS AT THE GAME AND AGREE IT WAS A BIG GAME FOR DUNSEITH. THE KEY TO THE GAME I BELEIVE WAS TYLER ALLERY'SDEFENSIVE EFFORT HOLDING CJ IRONHART TO 7 POINTS.
MGUNVILLE

Return to Boys