Trinity Christian at Divide County

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Trinity Christian at Divide County

Postby The Instigator » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:01 pm

what are your predictions...?
The Instigator
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Trinity Christian at Divide County

Postby Flyer » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:45 pm

Doesn't Trinity Christian play Watford Tonight and DC later on this month?? What about tonights predictions??
Flyer

Postby ballin4life » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:58 am

TC lost to WC by 7 or something like that last night.

Trinity christian beat divide by close to 20 at trinity when they played in mid season but this time it's at crosby. i think TC better come ready to play at crosby if they want to beat them again cuase i think it will be a tougher game on DC's home floor
ballin4life

Postby Flyer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:06 pm

ballin4life wrote:TC lost to WC by 7 or something like that last night.

Trinity christian beat divide by close to 20 at trinity when they played in mid season but this time it's at crosby. i think TC better come ready to play at crosby if they want to beat them again cuase i think it will be a tougher game on DC's home floor

Divide by 4
Flyer

Postby The Instigator » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:37 pm

ballin4life wrote:TC lost to WC by 7 or something like that last night.

nope i listend to that game on the radio and iv'e seen DC play... i dont want to be mean but there no good...it looked like there varisty was made up of mostly sophmores and it realy shows
The Instigator
NDPreps Reserve

Postby kobe4mvp » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:02 pm

josh vedaa and jerek hanson will dominate this game... i've seen both these teams play and dc doesn't have an answer for these two scoring machines..... tc by 20 yet again
kobe4mvp

Postby Sioux » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:51 pm

kobe4mvp wrote:josh vedaa and jerek hanson will dominate this game... i've seen both these teams play and dc doesn't have an answer for these two scoring machines..... tc by 20 yet again

TC couldn't beat Power Lake by more than 10 at Power Lake--How are they going to beat DC @ DC by 20--DC by 4
Sioux

Postby rook » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:31 pm

i dont know who u have been watchen "The investigator", but DC has 1 sophmore that plays, all the others dont get any playin time.
rook
NDPreps Reserve

Postby kobe4mvp » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:12 am

Sioux wrote:
kobe4mvp wrote:josh vedaa and jerek hanson will dominate this game... i've seen both these teams play and dc doesn't have an answer for these two scoring machines..... tc by 20 yet again

TC couldn't beat Power Lake by more than 10 at Power Lake--How are they going to beat DC @ DC by 20--DC by 4

well they've already beaten them by what 16 the first time they played them... i've watched divide county play against bottineau earlier this month and wasn't too impressed... but if dc can shut down josh vedaa and jerek hanson they'll win this game... question is.. how do you stop em? still keeping my prediction.. tc over dc by a large margin
kobe4mvp

Postby The Instigator » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:15 pm

ya....i agree a very large margin
The Instigator
NDPreps Reserve

Postby linksman » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:40 am

DC just lost to Powers Lake. TC had their hands full with Powers Lake. Sounds like anything could happen to me. With DC losing to Powers Lake, this game does not mean as much as it could have.
DC/Powers Lake game proves one major point. Anything can happen in ONE game. The previous games really do not matter. (Except in the case of Watford City who has steamrolled the other powers in this region and is unbeatable.)
linksman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby shortstop » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:41 am

Yes, anything can happen as you just said. For those that want to know, DC beat TC with a 25' buzzer beater to win 75-72. It was a great game played by both teams. Hanson was unstopable for TC. Had about 34 points I think. He is much more of a team player this year and actually is fun to watch this year. He's got a lot of talent if he keeps his head screwed on straight. Urvand for DC had his best game of the year I think. He had 28 or so. He was very active trying to get the ball and looked good. He was rested a minute or two every quarter which seemed to help. He lost a bunch of weight after football and hasn't been the same since. Tires very easily and isn't able to post up strong. Good decision to lose some pounds maybe, but bad decision to not supplement it with some weights to stay strong. It was a great game, unlike the last time when TC really put the screws to them the second half.
shortstop

Return to Boys