killdeer vs richardton

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

killdeer vs richardton

Postby letsgosox » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:36 pm

the battle for who gets the #1 seed in district 14 is tomorrow night. richardton won the first meeting at the roughrider in overtime. who does everyone think will come out on top?
letsgosox

Re: killdeer vs richardton

Postby chevyman11 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:45 pm

Killdeer by 10+
chevyman11
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hp fan » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:48 pm

Sorry chevyman, I gotta go with RT. I know they didn;t show up against your wildfire, but they are still better than Dufault and Co.
hp fan

Postby just_here2say_1thing » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:03 am

chevyman? do you even know anything about basketball?
just_here2say_1thing

Postby Flyer » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:57 pm

If Killdeer can control tempo and take care of the ball. Killdeer will win by 6
Flyer

Postby letsgosox » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:58 pm

richardton pulls off a close one, 63-60
letsgosox

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:14 am

just_here2say_1thing wrote:chevyman? do you even know anything about basketball?

obviously he does. RT over Dufault and Co.
bigpoppakdog

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:58 am

bigpoppakdog wrote:
just_here2say_1thing wrote:chevyman? do you even know anything about basketball?

I'm sure he knows alot about bball..but he picked killdeer to win by 10+..not r/t
Playa_Hata10

Postby just_here2say_1thing » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:56 pm

I'm sick of hearing stuff about dufault. His excuse for losing against richardton was that he was sick. I was at the game he looked fine to me. And if any of you read the paper and saw that dufaults last shot was off the back of the rim.......it wasn't. He air balled it by 3 feet.
just_here2say_1thing

Postby cdub1 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:21 pm

who would no if he wuz sik????himself or a random fan in the crowd

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby just_here2say_1thing » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:30 pm

don't you think it is a bit odd that he is sick every time he plays bad. and i'm just saying ppl make excuses for him when he plays bad. Like how the paper said he hit the back of the rim at the end of the game. HE AIR BALLED!!! HE WASN"T EVEN CLOSE!!! Mike wagner was wide open in the corner for a wide open 3 but he still shot. with 3 guys on him.
just_here2say_1thing

Postby Flyer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:55 pm

just_here2say_1thing wrote:don't you think it is a bit odd that he is sick every time he plays bad. and i'm just saying ppl make excuses for him when he plays bad. Like how the paper said he hit the back of the rim at the end of the game. HE AIR BALLED!!! HE WASN"T EVEN CLOSE!!! Mike wagner was wide open in the corner for a wide open 3 but he still shot. with 3 guys on him.

I would take Dufault with three guys on him over Wagner (who isn't a bad shooter), but I would still take D-man
Flyer

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:45 pm

my bad...it was the guy above...not with the guy you were arguing against...which proves I'm a dumb#$@
bigpoppakdog

Postby letsgosox » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:31 pm

just_here2say_1thing wrote:I'm sick of hearing stuff about dufault. His excuse for losing against richardton was that he was sick. I was at the game he looked fine to me. And if any of you read the paper and saw that dufaults last shot was off the back of the rim.......it wasn't. He air balled it by 3 feet.

what other game was he "sick" in? he had been really sick w/ the flu all weekend and even into last week. its not like he had a bad game so he decided to have the flu. quit being a hater
letsgosox

Postby baller01 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:11 pm

letsgosox wrote:
just_here2say_1thing wrote:I'm sick of hearing stuff about dufault. His excuse for losing against richardton was that he was sick. I was at the game he looked fine to me. And if any of you read the paper and saw that dufaults last shot was off the back of the rim.......it wasn't. He air balled it by 3 feet.

what other game was he "sick" in? he had been really sick w/ the flu all weekend and even into last week. its not like he had a bad game so he decided to have the flu. quit being a hater

He was sick one game where he had something like 30-10. So I wouldn't say he uses that as an excuse when he doesn't play good. I think there is a little jealousy here.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby chevyman11 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:26 pm

Playa_Hata10 wrote:
bigpoppakdog wrote:

I'm sure he knows alot about bball..but he picked killdeer to win by 10+..not r/t

So I make one bad prediction and get bashed? Wow. I just felt that Dufault would have an "on" night and that Richardton wouldn't.
chevyman11
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:09 am

chevyman11 wrote:
Playa_Hata10 wrote:
bigpoppakdog wrote:

So I make one bad prediction and get bashed? Wow. I just felt that Dufault would have an "on" night and that Richardton wouldn't.

whoa..i wasnt bashing you by any means (i was hoping killdeer would win) i was just saying that bigpoppakdog was confused and thought you picked r/t to win....everyone predicts and some ppl are wrong...make sense? Now...asking if you know anything about basketball...thats more like bashing.
Playa_Hata10

Postby West Dakota » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:40 am

I posted photos of this game today if you want to check them out.
You can copy and past this or click the link at the bottom, there are a couple kids dance team photos first.

http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/album. ... 4288faca5d
West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby chevyman11 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Playa_Hata10 wrote:
chevyman11 wrote:
Playa_Hata10 wrote:
bigpoppakdog wrote:

whoa..i wasnt bashing you by any means (i was hoping killdeer would win) i was just saying that bigpoppakdog was confused and thought you picked r/t to win....everyone predicts and some ppl are wrong...make sense? Now...asking if you know anything about basketball...thats more like bashing.

No I understand you weren't the one bashing me. What I was getting towards was Mr. just_here2say_1thing's comment about if I know anything about bball.
chevyman11
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys