Bowman Co. Vs. Mott/Regent

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Bowman Co. Vs. Mott/Regent

Postby American_Gangster » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:49 pm

without project pat to start this topic..i decided to take initiative

Will Bowman Co. hand M/R its second straight loss...or will M/R rebound from an embarrasing loss and get the season back on track?...word on the street says that laufer will be out of the game with E Coli...how does that affect this one?

Gimme dat input
American_Gangster

Re: Bowman Co. Vs. Mott/Regent

Postby Sioux » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:01 pm

Mott-Regent by 10
Sioux

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:06 pm

if laufer being out is true...then i think its gona be a close game. The game is in Bowman so that should be interesting. I think their point guard (sweitser?? sorry spelling) is gonna have to take control of the offense and drive and dish...i watched him against scranton and he had some nice passes...didnt score much tho..
Playa_Hata10

Postby hp fan » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:21 pm

If BoCo is going to have a shot they are going to have to man up inside adn play with alot more toughness than they have been recently. I am guessing BoCo has not been playing their best ball as of late (Loss to Hettinger), they will have to put it all together or MR will donimate inside. Even if Laufer is out, Kautzman and Kirschmann, are going to be forces to reckon with. We will have to see if Project Pat's boy (wolf) will have an answer.

Should be an interesting game. Lost of up and down on both sides of this battle
hp fan

Postby American_Gangster » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Sounds like laufer is gonna try to give it a go tonight. Maybe he can pull of an MJ and score 40 points with the flu....or E coli...whatever....no prob
American_Gangster

Postby score1234 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:53 pm

M/R over Bowman County 60-38. Brock Gion is back and looked great. Laufer also played good, even tho not being 100%.
score1234
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:55 pm

score1234 wrote:M/R over Bowman County 60-38. Brock Gion is back and looked great. Laufer also played good, even tho not being 100%.

I didn't see Gion or Laufer do ANYTHING out there...give all the credit to Schweitzer...kid shot the lights out....Play of the game, Blaise Kautzman going on a fast break dunk and getting absolutely DENIED by Brock Boos...refs felt bad for Blaise and called a foul, missed 'em both so it's all good haha, nah I'm just playin....GREAT GAME BY THE WILDFIRE, and way to rebound off the loss and you guys got me believing again!
project-pat

Postby scruffy » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:01 am

I've always said if mott doesn't win the region...it will be a CHOKE!
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby Flyer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:28 am

scruffy wrote:I've always said if mott doesn't win the region...it will be a CHOKE!

Scruffy: How come almost every post you have to say IT WILL BE A CHOKE..When these teams will have to compete at a high level and be playing their best ball come tournament time..I would say there are about 6 teams that feel they can win this region. A choke is when you are head and shoulders above the rest and Mott isn't.
Flyer

Postby scruffy » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:39 am

:lol: :lol: I figured someone would bite! :lol: :lol: Actually with everyone they have back I do consider them the favorite....
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:00 am

scruffy wrote:I've always said if mott doesn't win the region...it will be a CHOKE!

i think thats the 30th time ive read that on this site....doesnt it get old typing that all the time?..your entitled to your opinion..but i think we understand by now.
Playa_Hata10

Postby American_Gangster » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:57 pm

project-pat wrote:
score1234 wrote:M/R over Bowman County 60-38. Brock Gion is back and looked great. Laufer also played good, even tho not being 100%.

I didn't see Gion or Laufer do ANYTHING out there...give all the credit to Schweitzer...kid shot the lights out....Play of the game, Blaise Kautzman going on a fast break dunk and getting absolutely DENIED by Brock Boos...refs felt bad for Blaise and called a foul, missed 'em both so it's all good haha, nah I'm just playin....GREAT GAME BY THE WILDFIRE, and way to rebound off the loss and you guys got me believing again!

oh project...you know there was some body on the foul (i was impressed with boos running the length of the court just to stop blaises chance at a dunk though)..and yeah he missed both the free ones. But did you forget that he got the rebound and put in a layup for 2?
:D :D
American_Gangster

Postby Sioux » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:48 pm

Seems like Bowman is really struggling down the stretch..What is going on?? Project Pat you may need to get in there and coach them up..You still believe Alex Wolf is an all-state calibler player??
Sioux

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:56 pm

Sioux wrote:Seems like Bowman is really struggling down the stretch..What is going on?? Project Pat you may need to get in there and coach them up..You still believe Alex Wolf is an all-state calibler player??

when did I say Alex Wolf was an all state caliber player???? Underrated...yes.....all-state....no

I don't think coaching is the issue...I just think Bowman has lost the team chemistry that helped them win the Roughrider earlier in the season....they aren't really playing "team" basketball right now, and they seem to be rushing out there which is causing turnovers down the stretch...and also, with their size, they should be able to dominate the glass but they have been failing to do so....they just need to relax out there and play the game that they are comfortable playing....even though they may end up as low as the 6th seed in the district, I still have faith in them!
project-pat

Postby Sioux » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:10 pm

project-pat wrote:
Sioux wrote:Seems like Bowman is really struggling down the stretch..What is going on?? Project Pat you may need to get in there and coach them up..You still believe Alex Wolf is an all-state calibler player??

when did I say Alex Wolf was an all state caliber player???? Underrated...yes.....all-state....no

I don't think coaching is the issue...I just think Bowman has lost the team chemistry that helped them win the Roughrider earlier in the season....they aren't really playing "team" basketball right now, and they seem to be rushing out there which is causing turnovers down the stretch...and also, with their size, they should be able to dominate the glass but they have been failing to do so....they just need to relax out there and play the game that they are comfortable playing....even though they may end up as low as the 6th seed in the district, I still have faith in them!

Look at All State players it should be near the top..IT was said..I don't think Bowman coaching is the issue either I just thought your great intuition of basketball could help them out..Thanks for the info on why Bowman has been struggling..
Sioux

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:13 pm

Sioux wrote:
project-pat wrote:

Look at All State players it should be near the top..IT was said..I don't think Bowman coaching is the issue either I just thought your great intuition of basketball could help them out..Thanks for the info on why Bowman has been struggling..

yea I just saw it....does the "great intuition of basketball" comment contain any sarcasm? haha
project-pat

Return to Boys