Best passer in state

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Best passer in state

Postby nc » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Who do you think are the best passers in the state. What are your opinions?
nc
NDPreps Starter

Re: Best passer in state

Postby Luke_J32 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:12 pm

There are a lot of good passers in the state but some of the best I've seen are Ross Severson from Dakota Prairie, he can put a pass right on the money from half court to the hoop. Another is Tanner Carpenter he does the same thing. I think severson averaged about 6 assists a game last year, this year he has got to be averaging more.
Luke_J32

Postby Ocho Siete » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:39 pm

I can't wait until people start fighting and getting mad at each other over who's a better passer...this should be good.
Ocho Siete
NDPreps Starter

Postby 9manfootballmom » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:17 pm

i give josh vedaa a 10 for 10 he is the best passer in the state hands down
they r perfect right on target no one has even close to the talent this young man has
he sees the floor so well its almost like he has eyes on the back of his head umbeleivable
and how often do u see an ally-op in high school basketball
9manfootballmom
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby MT_20 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:11 pm

Dillon Trosen from Cavalier threw and ally-oop to Garret Brown against Drayton-St. Thomas its not that special but it does jack u up. i'd give it to Tanner Carpenter of North Border a QuarterBacks eyes on the basketball court makes a great combination
“Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”
--Paul "Bear" Bryant
MT_20
NDPreps Starter

Postby nc » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:06 pm

I agree with tanner carpenter being one of the best passers
nc
NDPreps Starter

Postby score1234 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:00 pm

Brade Schweitzer from mott/regent is pretty accurate. He's probably one of the best in region 7.
score1234
NDPreps Reserve

Postby whompa » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:12 pm

Luke_J32 wrote:There are a lot of good passers in the state but some of the best I've seen are Ross Severson from Dakota Prairie, he can put a pass right on the money from half court to the hoop. Another is Tanner Carpenter he does the same thing. I think severson averaged about 6 assists a game last year, this year he has got to be averaging more.

Yes severson can make some tight passes, but very often he takes *edited by moderator* chances which turn into big turnovers. Severson's turnovers on the year are WAY up for a point guard
whompa
NDPreps Reserve

Postby poweraidman » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:13 am

holen from lamoure is a pretty good passer
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby wc45 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:24 pm

i no kenny liebel is a post but he is a great passer and isnt afraid 2 give up points!!!!
wc45
NDPreps Rookie

Postby bball_raindrops » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:21 pm

Well you guys obviously havent seen turtle lake play. Evan Nelson makes passes that just blow a persons mind, and he ali-oops it to Malzer every chance he gets. Just watch him, he will blow your mind
bball_raindrops

Postby biggest ticket » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:12 pm

bball_raindrops wrote:Well you guys obviously havent seen turtle lake play. Evan Nelson makes passes that just blow a persons mind, and he ali-oops it to Malzer every chance he gets. Just watch him, he will blow your mind

Agreed Evan Nelson is a great passer. He is the driver of the TL-M show. Hes the best passer I have seen in recent years play Class B.
biggest ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby number33 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:50 am

I'm gonna have to say jordan decoteau of dunseith he is one of the fancy passers ... i mean he always throws the no lookers or behind the back stuff but yeah he is a decent passer.
number33
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dunseithdragon06 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:50 pm

i'm gonna have to disagree with u on that one, jordan is a decent passer, but he allows way to many turnovers by trying to throw a somewhat fancy pass that could have been easily made by just a basic pass, tyler allery is the best passer on that team and the two bigs gunville and riley decoteau are even better passers then jordan decoteau.
dunseithdragon06
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys