R/T Hammers Hettinger

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

R/T Hammers Hettinger

Postby bigpoppakdog » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Ok...I know the caliber of hettinger...and RT absolutely destroyed them.....looks like RT had something to prove after getting it handed to them by Mott/Regent.....anybody see the RT/Hettinger game? Any comments...???
bigpoppakdog

Re: R/T Hammers Hettinger

Postby ticket0115 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:58 pm

True R/T had an impressive victory over a decent Hettinger team but got it absolutely handed too them by Mott. The high powered offense everyone has been talking about seems to be inconsistent with only 37 or whatever it was against mott. Very inconsistent team dont see them making a stretch run in regionals. Dickinson Trinity and Hazen are the Favorites. Possibly Bowman County.
ticket0115
NDPreps Starter

Postby chevyman11 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:42 pm

ticket0115 wrote:True R/T had an impressive victory over a decent Hettinger team but got it absolutely handed too them by Mott. The high powered offense everyone has been talking about seems to be inconsistent with only 37 or whatever it was against mott. Very inconsistent team dont see them making a stretch run in regionals. Dickinson Trinity and Hazen are the Favorites. Possibly Bowman County.

Dickinson Trinity? You're kidding right? They've already lost 5 games. I guess well see how they match up to Mott/Regent this Friday.
chevyman11
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:22 pm

chevyman11 wrote:
ticket0115 wrote:True R/T had an impressive victory over a decent Hettinger team but got it absolutely handed too them by Mott. The high powered offense everyone has been talking about seems to be inconsistent with only 37 or whatever it was against mott. Very inconsistent team dont see them making a stretch run in regionals. Dickinson Trinity and Hazen are the Favorites. Possibly Bowman County.

Dickinson Trinity? You're kidding right? They've already lost 5 games. I guess well see how they match up to Mott/Regent this Friday.

i agree with chevyman11....i kno that trinity always makes a run during tournament time....i try not to doubt them...but i seriously dont think they can do it this year. They definately have a good chance next year. im thinkin mott will get by them. I'm not predicting any blowout though, seeing that the game is at trinity.
Playa_Hata10

Postby wildguy131 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Playa_Hata10 wrote:
chevyman11 wrote:

i agree with chevyman11....i kno that trinity always makes a run during tournament time....i try not to doubt them...but i seriously dont think they can do it this year. They definately have a good chance next year. im thinkin mott will get by them. I'm not predicting any blowout though, seeing that the game is at trinity.

i agree trinity is always good but i dont think they can get past MR but i guess the outcome may be a bit more predictable after friday
wildguy131
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys