R/T thumped by Mott/Regent

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

R/T thumped by Mott/Regent

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:21 pm

Ok..saw the score...just saw how RT is ranked and beat Trinity....now got it handed to them by Mott/Regent....guess that shows the balance of that district...no clear front runner....what's the story about this game? RT not show up? M/R played their best game? RT overrated? Help me out!
bigpoppakdog

Re: R/T thumped by Mott/Regent

Postby project-pat » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:14 pm

I'd go with your 3rd option...overrated
project-pat

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:46 pm

i've heard that from others.
bigpoppakdog

Postby gugmo » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:34 pm

they are capable of being the number 1 team in their region...mott 2 - 3ed em and just let them shoot the 3 ball cuz they werent maken any lately, they shot like 30 three points the whole game and ended at like 36%...just off shooting night, if they woulda hit there first few , mott woulda had to change their stragedy...and a whole different story there
gugmo
NDPreps Rookie

Postby project-pat » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:39 pm

If Bowman can lose to them by 1 in overtime...and beat them by 8-10 the second time....they aren't that special...I think Zent is just shooting out of his rear right now and that should subside soon....
project-pat

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:59 am

project-pat wrote:If Bowman can lose to them by 1 in overtime...and beat them by 8-10 the second time....they aren't that special...I think Zent is just shooting out of his rear right now and that should subside soon....

I for one hope he stops shooting out of his rear because that would just be hard to watch..kinda gross...but i think its already starting to subside...the 3-point percentage is starting to drop..but i dont doubt the fact that they will make a run during tournement time.
Playa_Hata10

Postby Hinsa » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:13 pm

PlayaHata10 - LOL! Thanks for the mind picture of shooting out the rear!
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby fish » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:05 pm

i agree with Project Pat and simply think they are a decent team, however they got overrated with thier record of 10-1! Personaly, i think that it is more than just an off night when you can only make 4 of 30 from the three point line!
fish
NDPreps Reserve

Postby scruffy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Living and dying by the outside shot makes it tough to come out of a tough three day regional tournament. Someone who can play defense and with more depth will wear them down in the second or third night.
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby kobe4mvp » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:58 pm

gotta give mr a lot of credit though... in my opinion very good but underrated team
kobe4mvp

Postby point/center » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:00 pm

project-pat wrote:I'd go with your 3rd option...overrated

on any given Friday anyone can beat anyone. that's why they play the game.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys