Is Scranton for Real?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Is Scranton for Real?

Postby Playa_Hata10 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Vikings30 wrote:
project-pat wrote:I was probably the biggest scranton fan in the world though after they beat Killdeer....GO MINERS! haha

Ya but u r also the biggest bowman fan cuz thats where u r from

You make it sound like no one knows where project pat is from....read his signature....he doesnt care that ppl know where he's from
Playa_Hata10

Postby Iron Scope » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Playa_Hata10 wrote:
Vikings30 wrote:
project-pat wrote:I was probably the biggest scranton fan in the world though after they beat Killdeer....GO MINERS! haha

You make it sound like no one knows where project pat is from....read his signature....he doesnt care that ppl know where he's from

I think he has said he is from Bowman at least 20 times on this site, It isn't like it is a secret.
Iron Scope

Postby project-pat » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:16 pm

hahahaha....I'm actually from Devils Lake...fooled you guys
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Vikings30 wrote:

that has what to do with anything? :D
project-pat

Postby project-pat » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:15 pm

Scranton is a decent team and they are my 4th team to make the district.......and my 2nd favorite team haha
project-pat

Postby gugmo » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:40 pm

scranton losing to hettinger makes me wonder about their regional chances...maybe hettinger has the 4th spot covered instead?
gugmo
NDPreps Rookie

Postby xcolt90 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:28 am

Hettinger is up and down, obviously by the way that R/T throttled them, but right now if they finish of district games against Beach (@ Hettinger), Heart River (@ Hettinger) and at New England, they end up the 2 seed in District 13. If I had to guess today I would say that the four teams from District 13 going to the regional would be: 1) Mott-Regent 2) Hettinger 3) Bowman County 4) Beach. Beach won't beat Bowman 3 times in one season. Bowman is scary if they can get their offense back on track.
xcolt90

Postby American_Gangster » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:28 pm

xcolt90 wrote:Hettinger is up and down, obviously by the way that R/T throttled them, but right now if they finish of district games against Beach (@ Hettinger), Heart River (@ Hettinger) and at New England, they end up the 2 seed in District 13. If I had to guess today I would say that the four teams from District 13 going to the regional would be: 1) Mott-Regent 2) Hettinger 3) Bowman County 4) Beach. Beach won't beat Bowman 3 times in one season. Bowman is scary if they can get their offense back on track.

thank you for not jumping on the scranton bandwagon...no way are they getting out of the district
American_Gangster

Postby hsballfan » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:41 am

Scranton Miners play Mott/Regent Wildfire tonight. If Scranton is for real I want to see them play with Mott. It is definately going to show something for the Miners tonight!!
hsballfan

Postby chevyman11 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:03 am

Looks like they arent for real. M/R beat them 52-34.
chevyman11
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys