Region 6 Race

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Region 6 Race

Postby CaesarSalad07 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:20 am

What our some thoughts about region 6 race between the teams, as of right now who do u think will be on top at the end and beginning of district play? Let me know...
CaesarSalad07

Re: Region 6 Race

Postby power-aid14 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:35 am

Dunseith out of District 11 if they play their game. I dont see anyone else in that district posing a threat, maybe velva if they play better than they are. District 12 has a lot of tough teams so I'd say thats still up in the air.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby anit couz » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:00 pm

oviously Minot, and Dunseith. Dunseith won 8 in a roll now, minot been winning every game also. But these two teams should runn over both there weak districts. this is the weakest i ever seen this region, i only could only say those 2 teams i dont see anybody else makin a run.
anit couz

Postby mags » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:55 pm

i wouldnt say anyone will run away with anything. i mean mls beat dunseith. but dunseith beat ryan. then ryan beat mls. maybe ryan and dunseith on a normal night would win against all these teams, but plenty of the other teams are competitive enuff to catch them on the right night and beat them... and as everyone knows in the regionals it only takes one night.
mags
NDPreps Starter

Postby dunseithdragon06 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:32 pm

district 11 is really weak this year and i honestly think no one can beat dunseith in the district tournament, and out of district 12 Bishop ryan is the best team but mohall can hit some three's or at least they hit a lot against dunseith and other then that berthold was playing tuff earlier in the season but i haven't seen how they've been doin, but i think it will be dunseith and bishop ryan in the region championship against this year and it should be a lot closer than last years game.
dunseithdragon06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bomberfan13 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:07 pm

berthold's gonna surprise a lotta people
bomberfan13

Return to Boys