Hazen vs TL-M Jan 22

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Hazen vs TL-M Jan 22

Postby biggest ticket » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:59 pm

How is Hazen? The hoopster had them preseason #1 in the state...they have suffered some losses though early this season.

It will be good for TL-M to get to play comp like Hazen. They have kinda blown away everyone they have played besides their loss to Berthold, but Beulah, Center & Bismarck JV they all handled fairly easily. They could be capable of beating Hazen. On saturday they play Velva who is decent. This week will be a good measuring stick for TL-M.

Sidenote Marshall and Malzer on the floor at the same time will be interesting as well.
biggest ticket
NDPreps Starter

Re: Hazen vs TL-M Jan 22

Postby biggest ticket » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:50 pm

Did Velva win its invitational tournament this year? I know Wilton took second.
biggest ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby biggest ticket » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:32 pm

No one has anything on Hazen?

TL-M is on fire though. They are lights out. Playing real good team ball.

Velva did win their invitational over Wilton. Last night Tl-M beat Velva 100-63 making them 11-1. After this coming Tuesday TL-M @ Hazen it will be a real solid test, but right now TL-M may be the best team in region 5.
biggest ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby bluedevils_4 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:23 pm

i think this game will be a good measuring stick for turtle lake. they have not played anybody of hazens calliber all year. they are playin good ball but you can't forget about hazen who is always tough with thier athletic ability and strength down low. hazen also has a much tougher and better schedule to help them improve throughout the year. turtle lake palys a pretty easy schedule. anyways i am gonna have to go with hazen in a tight one this time.
bluedevils_4
NDPreps Starter

Postby biggest ticket » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:27 pm

bluedevils_4 wrote:i think this game will be a good measuring stick for turtle lake. they have not played anybody of hazens calliber all year. they are playin good ball but you can't forget about hazen who is always tough with thier athletic ability and strength down low. hazen also has a much tougher and better schedule to help them improve throughout the year. turtle lake palys a pretty easy schedule. anyways i am gonna have to go with hazen in a tight one this time.

not the hottest topic on preps......agreed i knew hazen has marshel sorenson and strength just wondering if anyone knew if they are playing well @ this time of the year.....i thought i heard they beat trinity on thursday....that usually means playing well
biggest ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby biggest ticket » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:15 pm

TL-M by 15 tonight
biggest ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby bluedevils_4 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:36 pm

nobody gave tl much thought in this game but they take down hazen lead by nelsons 42 points with 9 triples
bluedevils_4
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Turtle Lake won if my sources are correct...Nelson had 42 with NINE THREE'S!!!!!
project-pat

Postby biggest ticket » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:12 am

TLM by 27

Evan Nelson threw in 42 and 9 3s is correct.....TLM is on fire they as a team are shooting extremely well
biggest ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby twoadays » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:25 pm

99-72 final score. Figured the game would be closer but had a good feeling about TLM. They're playing plain old good team bb right now with Neslon and Malzer leading the way. Everyone on that team contributes though and it's almost impossible to shut someone out b/c someone else will just step up and take over. Congrats to the unselfish Trojans...hope they can keep up this pace!
twoadays

Postby Vikings30 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:06 pm

project-pat wrote:Turtle Lake won if my sources are correct...Nelson had 42 with NINE THREE'S!!!!!

Project-pat is from bowman
Vikings30

Postby point/center » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:36 pm

Vikings30 wrote:
project-pat wrote:Turtle Lake won if my sources are correct...Nelson had 42 with NINE THREE'S!!!!!

wow-ser..42..that's bawlin'
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby twoadays » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:44 pm

point/center wrote:
Vikings30 wrote:

wow-ser..42..that's bawlin'

I think he was 9/11 from the 3 point line but that's just based based on what I can remember. Someone else maybe has a more accurate stat
twoadays

Postby project-pat » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Vikings30 wrote:

I am?
project-pat

Return to Boys