St.John VS 4Winds class b day

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: St.John VS 4Winds class b day

Postby kobe4mvp » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:46 am

warwick beats rolla by 8... but was up by as many as 20... the jackson's boys got hot early hitting threes from everywhere

east grand forks beats new rockford by 6

fordville gets midkota by 1
kobe4mvp

Postby B_Baller » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:30 pm

nativegolfer wrote:FW 67 SJ 50. SJ made a couple of runs but FW was clearly the better team. CJ IH scores 24.

CJ went 5-5 from 3 pointers right away during the first half then hit another in the second half. 6 threes wow thats pretty good I'd say he came to play. Everytime SJ tried to come back Oliver Dauphinaise answered back man that kid is awesome. I've never seen anyone that fast plus he can leap. I think people need to recognize him more often and brag him up i mean he barely gets mentioned but boy did FW coem to play!!!!! One of the best games they probably played all year hopefully they'll keep it up. #8 in the state and FW put them down by 17 pts.....wow thats all I have to say
B_Baller
NDPreps Starter

Postby nativegolfer » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:43 pm

B_Baller wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:FW 67 SJ 50. SJ made a couple of runs but FW was clearly the better team. CJ IH scores 24.

CJ went 5-5 from 3 pointers right away during the first half then hit another in the second half. 6 threes wow thats pretty good I'd say he came to play. Everytime SJ tried to come back Oliver Dauphinaise answered back man that kid is awesome. I've never seen anyone that fast plus he can leap. I think people need to recognize him more often and brag him up i mean he barely gets mentioned but boy did FW coem to play!!!!! One of the best games they probably played all year hopefully they'll keep it up. #8 in the state and FW put them down by 17 pts.....wow thats all I have to say

You know FW is 3-0 vs teams in the top ten. How many teams in the state can say that?
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:09 am

Oliver is half Man, half amazing! The kid can leap, he can D up, he can Run! He is very quick. He can go from backpedal to 100 mph in a blink of an eye.

CJ was crazy with 5 three's in the first quarter! FW had some sketchy times when they had a lull, but I am not one to blame refs, but the charge called against Ollie was not a charge. You cannot tell me a kid can run with Ollie all the way from half court and get set in time to take the charge!? I also think the Intentional call was uncalled for, Ollie went for the ball!

I think if the boys are finally starting to mesh! They have a little to go yet, but they are passing the ball alot better than the beginning of the season!

Well another big game come up Tuesday in Cando against Northstar!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby B_Baller » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:FW had some sketchy times when they had a lull, but I am not one to blame refs, but the charge called against Ollie was not a charge. You cannot tell me a kid can run with Ollie all the way from half court and get set in time to take the charge!? I also think the Intentional call was uncalled for, Ollie went for the ball! !

That charge was a bs call but hey I think Stotts called that, you kno Stotts. I also think the intentional was on Travis!!
B_Baller
NDPreps Starter

Postby armedndangerous » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:05 am

I gotta agree too, that charge call wasn't a very good one. I was sitting down where the Intentional Foul happened and I thought it was the right call LaRock really didnt go for the ball at all. All I can say is 4 Winds looked really good but we will see what happens when they play Warwick.

Also I was totally surprised to see St. Johns play zone they were about asking for CJ to light them up and thats exactly what he did.
armedndangerous
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys