Region 8

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Region 8

Postby greatest » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:18 am

shortstop wrote:My thoughts on Region 8. I think Watford wins because of defense. They stick on you tight. The coach knows who to stop on the other team and they get that done. The only weakness I can see is free throw shooting. They have had a tough time there sometimes. Shipman is smooth and gets a quite 20 most of the time. Kevin is a good shooter. Free throw shooting is a strong suit for TC and DC. They shoot well from the line. Both of these teams have had some consistancy problems. Either one could get hot and give anybody a run. Hanson could carry TC a long ways. Urvand for DC has been a disappointment most of the year. Not playing strong and tiring quite easily. He has had a couple good games though. I have to change my tune on Parshall. I didn't think too much of them, but after a close game at Watford and going to DC and winning by 10, they are contenders. Rudy likes to shoot the 3 ball which I thought was a big mistake. I guess I was wrong about that. He shoots it well. New Town is a scrappy team with no stars. But they seem to play well together and always seem to have a hand on the ball. Still, I don't think they have enough offense consistancy to get to the title game. The Watford and Parshall game last week was great. Parshall had the lead for awhile in the 3rd quarter. It probably was the preview to the region championship game.

very well said SS
The One and The Only, Quite Simply The GREATEST.
greatest
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys