New Rockford vs. Carrington

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

New Rockford vs. Carrington

Postby cutter90 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:55 pm

In Carrington this friday. Any Predictions?
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Re: New Rockford vs. Carrington

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:36 pm

cutter90 wrote:In Carrington this friday. Any Predictions?

Well if Carrington plays a whole game like they did to LaMoure first 3 quarters i would think they should handle NR pretty good but if they don't i will be a close one!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby nadal11 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Carrington lost to lakota, n/r beats four winds, and carrington loses big to four winds! Setting up for maybe a blowout for new rockford! I think they'll win by 10, but who knows, carrington might pull off the upset?
nadal11

Postby bballfan_05 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:49 pm

nadal11 wrote:Carrington lost to lakota, n/r beats four winds, and carrington loses big to four winds! Setting up for maybe a blowout for new rockford! I think they'll win by 10, but who knows, carrington might pull off the upset?

It might come down to if carrington can be as physical as they were in the stustman county tournament and get away with it. Their big guys were all over the guys on the post. However, i havent seen NR play yet this year, and if they can run the floor, they should be able to win easily.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:21 pm

nadal11 wrote:Carrington lost to lakota, n/r beats four winds, and carrington loses big to four winds! Setting up for maybe a blowout for new rockford! I think they'll win by 10, but who knows, carrington might pull off the upset?

It won't be really a upset i would say Carrington played with 4 winds till the 4th like LaMoure but guess we have to wait an see!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys