District 5 tossup?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: District 5 tossup?

Postby poweraidman » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:09 am

Any district games today or saturday?
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basketballjones » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:14 am

bcn plays kulm tonight i think, should be a tough one for bcn playing at kulm but it should so where both teams are at in the district
basketballjones

Postby Dr.Love » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:51 am

with pbk beating lmm last nite and bcn losing to central prairie tues nite i would say lamoure 1st and kulm 2nd after that it's a dog fight in the dist the rest of the season for 3,4,5,6,7,8
Dr.Love
NDPreps Reserve

Postby basketballjones » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:14 am

does anybody no any scores from last night
basketballjones

Postby Dr.Love » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:05 pm

basketballjones wrote:does anybody no any scores from last night

kulm66-bcn54
central prairie66-tappen50
lamoure64-pbk40
Dr.Love
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:42 pm

LMM plays BCN tonight in BCN. Should be a good one. Rematch of the opening round game in the Barnes County Tournament which BCN won.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby poweraidman » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:28 pm

who won out of lmm and bcn?
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rkmt » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:56 pm

lmm over bcn 61-45
rkmt
NDPreps Starter

Postby poweraidman » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:02 am

rkmt wrote:lmm over bcn 61-45

wow, whats the story on this game, BCN play that bad, or is lmm playing to their potential?
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby UNCfan2010 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:07 am

It sounded like LMM shut down BCN's scorers and took big advantage of their post game on offense
UNCfan2010
NDPreps Starter

Postby poweraidman » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:29 pm

That game makes it even harder to decide who is going to be where. Any thoughts?
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fansedge » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:06 pm

poweraidman wrote:That game makes it even harder to decide who is going to be where. Any thoughts?

District 5 really is a tossup. Besides LaMoure, there really is no stand-out team.
fansedge

Postby poweraidman » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:07 pm

Well its getting towards the end of the season,Lamoure unbeaten . And Kulm beating every team but Lamoure so far. Any predictions on the seedings? Here is mine. (oh yea when lamoure played tappen with their b squad that counts as a district loss right? And if it does. They would still be number 1 if kulm doesnt lose. Even tho they would each have 1 district loss right?)
1. Lamoure
2. Kulm
3. Central Prarie
4. BCN
5. LMM
6. PBK
7. Edgeley
8. Tappen
Ellendale loses to Tappen in play in game.
I am basing this pretty much on how i think the last few district games will turn out. Not on how good i think the teams are. Cause i think LMM is probly the 3rd or 4th best team but they dont have the district wins to get that seeding. And same for the others. Pretty much from the 3 seeds and down anybody can beat anybody on any given night.
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Dr.Love » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:15 pm

poweraidman wrote:Well its getting towards the end of the season,Lamoure unbeaten . And Kulm beating every team but Lamoure so far. Any predictions on the seedings? Here is mine. (oh yea when lamoure played tappen with their b squad that counts as a district loss right? And if it does. They would still be number 1 if kulm doesnt lose. Even tho they would each have 1 district loss right?)
1. Lamoure
2. Kulm
3. Central Prarie
4. BCN
5. LMM
6. PBK
7. Edgeley
8. Tappen
I am basing this pretty much on how i think the last few district games will turn out. Not on how good i think the teams are. Cause i think LMM is probly the 3rd or 4th best team but they dont have the district wins to get that seeding. And same for the others. Pretty much from the 3 seeds and down anybody can beat anybody on any given night.

I agree with you,from 3 on down it's pretty even.
Dr.Love
NDPreps Reserve

Postby OilCanBoy » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Dr.Love wrote:
poweraidman wrote:Well its getting towards the end of the season,Lamoure unbeaten . And Kulm beating every team but Lamoure so far. Any predictions on the seedings? Here is mine. (oh yea when lamoure played tappen with their b squad that counts as a district loss right? And if it does. They would still be number 1 if kulm doesnt lose. Even tho they would each have 1 district loss right?)
1. Lamoure
2. Kulm
3. Central Prarie
4. BCN
5. LMM
6. PBK
7. Edgeley
8. Tappen

PBK won't be the 6 seed.
OilCanBoy

Postby poweraidman » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:25 am

OilCanBoy wrote:
Dr.Love wrote:
1. Lamoure
2. Kulm
3. Central Prarie
4. BCN
5. LMM
6. PBK
7. Edgeley
8. Tappen

PBK won't be the 6 seed.

i do believe they are better than 6th but their district record might put them at it, im not sure tho this was just a rough guess.
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:37 am

poweraidman wrote:
OilCanBoy wrote:
Dr.Love wrote:
1. Lamoure
2. Kulm
3. Central Prarie
4. BCN
5. LMM
6. PBK
7. Edgeley
8. Tappen

PBK won't be the 6 seed.

i do believe they are better than 6th but their district record might put them at it, im not sure tho this was just a rough guess.

BCN wont get 4th. They've lost to Kulm, LMM, Central Prarie, and LaMoure. I think they have to many losses to get 4th.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby poweraidman » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Besides LaMoure and Kulm, everybody has lost a lot of district games, so who knows whats gonna happen yet.
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:20 am

Anybody have a clue where everybody is at right now??? What are teams district records, and how many district points does everybody have?????
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby poweraidman » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:49 pm

hoopsstar2391 wrote:Anybody have a clue where everybody is at right now??? What are teams district records, and how many district points does everybody have?????

Well, LaMoure is 1, Kulm is 2, pretty sure Central Prarie is gonna get the 3 spot, LMM barely beat Edgeley tonight(only by 1), and the rest is up for grabs yet.
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby classb_fan00 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:51 pm

bcn beat pbk lastnight
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:11 pm

If anyone knows teams district records and district points they should post them. BCN is 3-5 with 6 district points. L-M-M is 4-3 with 8 district points.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby poweraidman » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:32 am

Edgeley plays LaMoure tonight, and Kulm plays LMM. any predictions, any other district games?
poweraidman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby mdk23 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:53 am

I will be at the Edgeley, Lamoure game. I don't think it's gonna be pretty. Lamoure by a lot. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say LMM pulls the upset on Kulm. LMM is in a position where they need to start gaining some momentum heading into districts. I think they get it started tonite.
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
mdk23
NDPreps Starter

Postby Philnerius21 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:00 pm

There is also the Tappen vs. Ellendale game 2nite. Now that Tappen lost to LMM on Saturday they need to win out in order to stay out of the play-in game. They have Edgeley for their last game and are tied with them right now for the 7th spot i believe. LMM has come on strong at the end of the year again. I dontknow if they can beat Kulm tho. I think Tappen gave them all they could handle when they play in Tappen and still were able to come out on Tappen. What was yur thoughts on that tappen/kulm game poweraideman?
Philnerius21

PreviousNext

Return to Boys