Richland Colts

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Richland Colts

Postby booyah » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:10 am

Do you guys think that they can contend for a region title?
booyah
NDPreps Starter

Re: Richland Colts

Postby vballfan06 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:05 am

yes, i think they proved they can contend after that win over North Sargent.
vballfan06
NDPreps Starter

Postby east5840 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:04 pm

i want to see how they play against central cass, hankinson, and lisbon
east5840
NDPreps Reserve

Postby heartstopper » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:42 pm

Central Cass beat them by 6 or so in December
heartstopper

Postby homer » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:26 pm

richland had over 20 turnovers according to the ndhsaa website and didint shoot to well
homer
NDPreps Starter

Postby the_unstopable » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:33 pm

yea i think they will only get a 3rd or 4th place in region because they do have talent. might even make it to the title game but i dont kno if they can compete physically with teams like central cass, hankinsen or possibly even north sargent
the_unstopable

Postby Bison09 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:52 pm

Wat about Lisbon! And only beating wyndmere by 1 point on your home floor is horrible.
Bison09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby booyah » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:37 am

you think its horrible hearing about it...you should have been there. it was ugly. but i have to give a LOT of credit to the wyndmere players. they actually played really well. they shot 50% from the floor and they played very good defense. but richland.....they just looked like none of them wanted to be there.
booyah
NDPreps Starter

Postby digger » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:54 am

I still think Richland will be in the thick of it at the end of the year. Some games are just ragged, Wyndmere plays very physical and on the verge of being out of control. If you happen to catch a team like that on a night when they get some shots to drop, it can be hard to get in a flow. A good team will tough out a game or two like that during the year.
digger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Squirrels23 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Nope they will be the third or fourth team out of the district and will have to play hankison or lisbon first round
Squirrels23

Postby Hinsa » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:48 pm

From the moderator - Duke 69 is on a 2 week vacation from this site.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby homer » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:20 pm

elduke sounds alittle sore .could it be from football yet. or does he just wake up that angry. all somebody did was ask a simple question.
homer
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bison17 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:14 pm

Looks like Richland is goin to get the number 2 seed for disticts
Bison17
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan24 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:17 pm

i like richland...dont know if they can win the region though-central cass is playing really well-hankinson is too..and dont count lisbon out by any means cuz they are still good
ndsportsfan24

Postby booyah » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:58 am

ndsportsfan24 wrote:i like richland...dont know if they can win the region though-central cass is playing really well-hankinson is too..and dont count lisbon out by any means cuz they are still good

i agree. region 1 is an extremely tough region.
central cass is playing well
hankinson is playing extremely well
lisbon is really good
FSHP has tons of talent if they learn how to use it
i think richland has proved they are very good
North Sargent has very good post players with hansen and drevlow but their guards are suspect
booyah
NDPreps Starter

Postby no.dak. » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:14 am

i dont think richland has the team that can compare with a hankinson or lisbon or central cass. those are pretty tough teams and it would be a tough region tournament
no.dak.

Postby Bison17 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:56 pm

I bet u Richland loses first round of regions to the 3rd seed out district 1
Bison17
NDPreps Starter

Postby no.dak. » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:21 am

ya this just isn't richland's year
no.dak.

Postby GOOD OF THE TEAM » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:34 am

Anyone know if the Richland/Hankinson game will be broadcasted tonight...and which station. Varsity game start time? Thank you.
GOOD OF THE TEAM

Postby ClassBEast » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:49 am

GOOD OF THE TEAM wrote:Anyone know if the Richland/Hankinson game will be broadcasted tonight...and which station. Varsity game start time? Thank you.

I don't think this will be much of a game. Richland barely beat Northern Cass last night and either Northern Cass has made big improvements this year, or Richland is going downhill. I think Hankinson will have no problem.

Richland 63, Northern Cass 59
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BballFan1307 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:53 am

ClassBEast wrote:
GOOD OF THE TEAM wrote:Anyone know if the Richland/Hankinson game will be broadcasted tonight...and which station. Varsity game start time? Thank you.

I don't think this will be much of a game. Richland barely beat Northern Cass last night and either Northern Cass has made big improvements this year, or Richland is going downhill. I think Hankinson will have no problem.

Richland 63, Northern Cass 59

haha you say you dont think it will be much of a game, and that hankinson will have no problem, but then predict a 4 point game? hahaha, i'd say that would be a good game.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby greatness » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:27 pm

you may want to reread that last post. He commented on the slim margin that hankinson beat northern cass by. he wasn't predicting a score. If he were, it would have been somewhere along the lines of: Hankinson 62, Richland 40. Thats not a good game.
greatness

Postby BballFan1307 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:03 pm

greatness wrote:you may want to reread that last post. He commented on the slim margin that hankinson beat northern cass by. he wasn't predicting a score. If he were, it would have been somewhere along the lines of: Hankinson 62, Richland 40. Thats not a good game.

you are right!! :D i was very confused, ditn really look at it close enough, i was like...okay if he thnks its going to be a blow out why would he predict a 4 point game haha, my bad!! ClassBEast
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Claz B Fan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:14 pm

greatness wrote:you may want to reread that last post. He commented on the slim margin that hankinson beat northern cass by. he wasn't predicting a score. If he were, it would have been somewhere along the lines of: Hankinson 62, Richland 40. Thats not a good game.

Maybe you also need to reread the post because he said Richland 63 Northern Cass 59.... Hankinson didnt not play Northern Cass in the regular season
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ClassBEast » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:37 pm

Claz B Fan wrote:

Maybe you also need to reread the post because he said Richland 63 Northern Cass 59.... Hankinson didnt not play Northern Cass in the regular season

Ha! Right, I was just stating the score of last night's game (NC vs.Richland). Northern Cass is not very good and Richland only beat them by 4. I think Hankinson will not have a problem with Richland tonight. Richland is apparently not playing very well right now. Just my prediction... we'll see what happens.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Next

Return to Boys