Region Rankings

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Region Rankings

Postby baseballlvr » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Mr. Knowitall wrote:
baseballlvr wrote:
Stromer wrote:
spalding23 wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:My region 4 rankings...

1. FW
2. MS
3. ML
4. St John

I think FW is playing the best ball right now even tho MS beat them the first game of the season

1.ms
2.langdon
3.ml
4.fw

My rankings as of now would be:

1. MS
2. ML
3. FW
4. Langdon

ML will rebound and won't lose to Langdon. FW still is capable of beating anybody so I keep them top 3.

i think it might go something like this
1.st. john (undefeated)
2.FW (young, but can still play hard. they proved that against DP)
3.MS (they've been doing well after the break, with the Ramsey Tourney)
4.ML(They have a lack of bench, but they're still capable of anything)

Tell me if you disagree and why

St. John is by far the not the best team in the region. FW is in the top four without a doubt, they simply have the talent to beat anyone in the state. I think as of right now M-S and M-L are the top two teams in the region, they have the experience and talent. I think you could also put NR in the top four too, they are playing some really tough ball right now.

1. M-S
2. M-L
3. NR
4. FW

ya, i guess we don't know much about st. john until they play somebody that will actually challenge them.
baseballlvr
NDPreps Starter

Re: Region Rankings

Postby luciloo07 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:14 pm

I for sure agree with you on this. That loss to North Star was HUGE for Leeds-Minn. Munich-Stark had a well played Ramsey County tourney and have been playing solid ball all year. They're loss to ML in the regular season was big but I think they can bounce back and win when faced again. Langdon has also played well so I would put them in the top 4 as well but I don't know exactly where. It's a toss up. I don't ever count out FW. They're usually pretty solid but I haven't heard too much about them this year.

ndlionsfan wrote:Right now I think I would agree with you spalding. ML drops after their loss to Northstar and FW drops after losing to NR. Langdon has been playing well right now, but I think MS is on top at this moment. We'll see how they do against a tought NB team.
luciloo07
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys