Top Juniors

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Top Juniors

Postby notalent » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:52 pm

i don't agree with jared zak being as good as ricky morgan? because morgan led that team all year long the way it looked, and the only game i saw or heard of zak doing good was in the DP game. i also don't understand why if kueber can shoot from 23 ft on in...why isn't he avg. 20-25 pts and also grabbing 10 boards a game?
notalent

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:26 pm

notalent wrote:i don't agree with jared zak being as good as ricky morgan? because morgan led that team all year long the way it looked, and the only game i saw or heard of zak doing good was in the DP game. i also don't understand why if kueber can shoot from 23 ft on in...why isn't he avg. 20-25 pts and also grabbing 10 boards a game?

DP has pretty good balance for scoring this year so Kueber didn't get the majority of the touches on offense. Nichols, Severson, Frederick can all score. Next year I wouldn't doubt if Kueber puts up numbers close to 20 points per game.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby whompa » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:35 pm

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:
booyah wrote:
halibut wrote:Morgan is good but calling him D3 PLAYER of the year is a little over the top. Thompson did come up and above their pre season picks but sit down and look at their team. That is the MOST athletic team in the district. They have 6 guys who would start on any other team in the district. Ricky Morgan was probably their best player but wasn't head over his teammates even. I would say Jared Zak is just as good as Morgan, if not just barely behind.
Best junior is Gus Kueber in District 3. 6'7'', can shoot the rock from 23' and in, post moves, dunk, shot blocker, long wingspan, what else is there? Gus needs to improve his actual defense though. His only defense is blocking shots. Foot speed is lacking, but his offense is what earns him the best junior.

just thought i'd add this....anybody who is 6' 7'' should be able to dunk. if they cant....they prbly shouldnt play sports cuz they arent very athletic haha.

Gus Kueber is not 6'7. He's 6'4-6'5

Gus kueber is 6'7 or 6'6 1/2. He has grown a lot more as of last year and the program is not right. He is for a FACT in that area
whompa
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys