Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page

Postby basketetballfreak23 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:45 pm

You now finley sharon- hope-page is good but they were missing tysen hansen... he is one of there key rebounders and scorers.. if they play again i would never say that they would walk all over them
basketetballfreak23

Postby basketetballfreak23 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:47 pm

We will just have to see what northsargents go against hankinson and then we will see how good they are
basketetballfreak23

Postby JSiouxFan18 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:16 pm

Hillsboro just Beat FSHP 53-50 on Saturday night
JSiouxFan18

Postby The Schwab » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Duke69 wrote:Hope finley isnt that good. They will get tired out because there not that deep. I don't think they could stop hankinson. lisbon. or central cass or even richland because those teams have bigger and more athletic players

any team can win on any given night
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:57 pm

Don't listen to him everyone, he IS a fan of PUKE.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Thanks I thought it was
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby jumpshot22 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:37 pm

For as much as people want to knock FSHP I would like to wish them the best of luck the rest of the season. I come from District 5/Region 3 and I watched FSHP play against BCN in the semi-finals of the Barnes County Tourney last night and I do think this team is the real deal. They have experience, but are also very young at the same time. They have two great post players down low and these guys can kick it out to their shooting guards to knock in the 3. I can see this team making a run at the region championship game this year. FHSP plays in a real good region and I am just not sure if they will have enough in the end to make it to Fargo in March. I want to wish the Spartans the best of luck the rest of the season and Good Luck tonight in the Barnes County Tournament Championship against the Jaguars from Northern Cass.
jumpshot22

Postby Ocho Siete » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:28 pm

scc wrote:If the higher ranked team always won, sports would be boring.

Very true

North Sargent 48
FSHP 35

...unless you're FSHP
Ocho Siete
NDPreps Starter

Postby nadal11 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:51 pm

Duke69 wrote:at least FSHP tried really hard in that game they really gave it there all but they still lost so bye bye

who is this kid????? :?
nadal11

Postby the mask » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO DILLAN OSTROM ON HIS 1000th POINT IN HIS CARERR HE SCORED 18 tonight against maple valley raiders for and even thousand points so congrats to him
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby halibut » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:18 am

Anybody know anything about the Hatton-Northwood game. I got the score off the news tonight and they got killed 63-43 of something like that
halibut
NDPreps Reserve

Postby the mask » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:57 am

yes everything did click for hatton northwood last night they plaed well but that had to be one of the most pathetic displays of refing i have ever seen in my life
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby digger » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:50 pm

"Poor" officiating doesn't lead to a 20 point loss.
digger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby nadal11 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:01 pm

what's there record anyone know?
nadal11

Postby BballFan1307 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:06 pm

i wanna say 8-4, they've been really streaky, but overall i have not been impressed with them this year, after returning all but one player i thought they wouldve been more impressive this year.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Iron Scope » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:08 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:i wanna say 8-4, they've been really streaky, but overall i have not been impressed with them this year, after returning all but one player i thought they wouldve been more impressive this year.

You are right, they are 8-4.
Iron Scope

Postby Dr.Love » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:56 pm

what 4 teams will come out of this dist?
Dr.Love
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BballFan1307 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:03 pm

richland, central cass, oak grove, adn i want to say either enderlin or northern cass, just because of the way fshp has been playin lately, but the 3rd and 4th spots are really up for grabs.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby The Schwab » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Don't come on here and blame reffing for a 20 point loss....the way it sounds to me is that H-N showed up..and FSHP didn't plain and simple...and you have to show up every night...or you will get beat.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby blue steel » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:51 am

I dont think that Northern Cass will beat Finley, no matter how bad they might be playin.
blue steel
NDPreps Starter

Postby BballFan1307 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:46 am

uhmm....blue steel, they already have in the championship of the barnes county tournament. FSHP is not playin very good basketball right now. However they are still right in the hunt for the no. 1 seed only one game back of casselton. They have a big game coming up on friday against Richland. I feel that this game will really show if FSHP has what it takes to compete in District 2.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBEast » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:07 am

BballFan1307 wrote:uhmm....blue steel, they already have in the championship of the barnes county tournament. FSHP is not playin very good basketball right now. However they are still right in the hunt for the no. 1 seed only one game back of casselton. They have a big game coming up on friday against Richland. I feel that this game will really show if FSHP has what it takes to compete in District 2.

I don't think there is any way they will beat Richland. They've lost to Northern Cass and Oak Grove for pete's sake. Those are not very good teams. There must be some discontent on that team to make them play as poorly as they are towards the end of the season.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BballFan1307 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:18 am

I wouldn't be suprised if FSHP did happen to beat Richland. Especially if Richland comes in thinking FSHP will be a push over. I dont know what has been FSHP's problem this year, they have definitely not been playin to there potential or using all their talent. Hopefully they can step it up come tournament time.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby adriana » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:05 am

BballFan1307 wrote:I wouldn't be suprised if FSHP did happen to beat Richland. Especially if Richland comes in thinking FSHP will be a push over. I dont know what has been FSHP's problem this year, they have definitely not been playin to there potential or using all their talent. Hopefully they can step it up come tournament time.

I agree....FSHP has the talent to beat Richland if they show up and play that night. Richland lost to Moorhead's Park Christian, which was a surprise...i think they could lose to FSHP. When does FSHP play Richland?
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

-Michael Jordan
adriana
NDPreps Starter

Postby dogg » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:03 am

They play tonight at Colfax. Could be interesting!
dogg
NDPreps Reserve

PreviousNext

Return to Boys