C-squad

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

C-squad

Postby King OF Kings » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:16 am

who has the best c-squad?
King OF Kings

Re: C-squad

Postby King OF Kings » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:18 am

Dunseith, there 3-0, they beat mohall 60-43, then they beat bishop 68-49, and last they beat warwick 68-58
King OF Kings

Postby JJBD20 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:25 am

I agree they do have a great team and they will be a tough team to beat if they all stick together. But who knows there will be some tough teams along the road.
JJBD20

Postby bball_4life » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:32 pm

i was at the dunsieth ryan game and i think ryan was just overwhelmed by "the dragon dome" it looked to me like they just werent focused so that might have been why the score was so lopsided
bball_4life

Postby ballaholic#3 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:18 pm

are you serious? this topic is a joke
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:23 pm

ballaholic#3 wrote:are you serious? this topic is a joke

nice input...don't like the topic, stay off....
project-pat

Postby Bison fan » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:49 pm

ya this is kind of a ridic topic
Bison fan

Postby click clack moo » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:10 pm

it may look like a stupid topic now but these team are what we are looking at in the upcomming years so i am interested in what peopl have to say about this.
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby dukefan32 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:20 pm

bball_4life wrote:i was at the dunsieth ryan game and i think ryan was just overwhelmed by "the dragon dome" it looked to me like they just werent focused so that might have been why the score was so lopsided

But honestly, you shouldn't be worried about the "Dragon Dome." It's just another gym.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby ballaholic#3 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:34 pm

here's why it's a dumb topic because in class b basketball the best quality "teams" are playing JV or some of the better players are at least for a couple quarters. 2nd when i was a senior we had a lot of juniors who dominated c squad because they were phisically more mature. they won some games and were a good c squad but it wasn't relevant to our team to come. 3rd, C squad is still a level where the kids who go out will play a little regardless of talent and ability. So for those reasons C squad is not relevent that much as opposed to a JV which i could see could reflect a team's future.
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby King OF Kings » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:19 am

ima be honest i play for dunseith c-squad not cause i aint good enough to play jv,its because well i quit the jv team they struggle, kevin and lonnie both said the next big team is the freshmens of dunseith, so lonnie asked me to play with the freshmen, so that we can start getting to know teammates better and the better u know ur teammates the better the team plays together. So yeah i think its not a bad topic to discuss the c-squads at all. c-squads and jv are what varsity coaches look foward to.
King OF Kings

Postby King OF Kings » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:41 am

anyone know any starters for other teams?
King OF Kings

Postby Dragon32 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:00 pm

i think dunseith is the best c-squad in the state!!!!!
Dragon32

Postby ballaholic#3 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:04 pm

if the freshman are so good and the jv not cool why wouldn't the freshman be playing jv to get them experience. and since when in class b basketball are the varsity, jv, and c squad entirely different entities. i didn't know you could "quit" jv and play c squad, aren't they all part of the same system. if i'm the only one that feels this way i'll stop talking. also i think a better topic then c-squad would be upcoming classes in years to come or something of that nature rather then c squad because of reasons i listed in a previous reply.
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby league_champ_2011 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:47 am

Dragon32 wrote:i think dunseith is the best c-squad in the state!!!!!

naw i think four winds c-squad will roll over dunseith anyday.. (D.H) & (C.L)
league_champ_2011

Postby JJBD20 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:27 pm

I know Chuck Lovejoy is good but is that Dylan Herman your talking about? I seen him play around Dunseith and his not that good he only likes to shoot the 3 ball, and his inconsistent.
JJBD20

Postby league_champ_2011 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:01 am

I think that FW will beat Dunseith any time any where . That Joey Greene is very good down low and at his threes...you may think Dylan Herman is not good but that not his really TEAM!! he is with his really TEAM NOW!!!
league_champ_2011

Postby SnuggleMuffin » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:57 pm

New England...
Considering there varsity IS there C-Squad pretty much...
They have gotta be the best...hahahahaha
SnuggleMuffin

Postby McGradyfan » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:08 pm

I think St.John has a pretty good c-squad team.....they beat belcourt and westhope......belcourt beat minot....they lost to rugby though in a bad reff job.....i think them and dunseith will will be a good game at the end of the year
McGradyfan

Postby SnuggleMuffin » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:17 pm

McGradyfan wrote:I think St.John has a pretty good c-squad team.....they beat belcourt and westhope......belcourt beat minot....they lost to rugby though in a bad reff job.....i think them and dunseith will will be a good game at the end of the year

Okay....Mr.Freshmen..I guess Ill be shure to check the news for the C-squad scores..
Ughhhhhh
Wait they dont have them on the news! Bummer
SnuggleMuffin

Postby Dragon32 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:19 pm

Dunseith, St.John, and Four Winds have really good c-sqauds.
Dragon32

Postby Hinsa » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:36 pm

People can discuss whatever topics they want on this site as long as it follows the rules of the site. If somebody wants to talk about C-squads, so be it. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby SnuggleMuffin » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:32 am

Hinsa wrote:People can discuss whatever topics they want on this site as long as it follows the rules of the site. If somebody wants to talk about C-squads, so be it. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Well if people can talk about anything...They can also talk about how a subject is pointless ;-)
If you disagree with disagreeing...then dont read it...;-)
SnuggleMuffin

Postby BBall dominator » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:15 am

A c-squad at most schools is irrelevant I played for 3 games when I was an 8th grader and you know how many of my fellow c-squaders ended up playing varsity?? 1 other person actually finished out his HS basketball playing days. If you have a really deep talent pool maybe your c-squad is going to be the future but most likely only 3 players max.
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Vikings30 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:52 pm

BBall dominator wrote:A c-squad at most schools is irrelevant I played for 3 games when I was an 8th grader and you know how many of my fellow c-squaders ended up playing varsity?? 1 other person actually finished out his HS basketball playing days. If you have a really deep talent pool maybe your c-squad is going to be the future but most likely only 3 players max.

Its not our fault u and your fellow c-squaders *edited by moderator* and didnt get to play varsity. I no about 5 people that played c squad and now play varsity so ya
Vikings30

Next

Return to Boys