C-squad

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: C-squad

Postby McGradyfan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:17 pm

bro.....you must like this topic if you keep writing on it
McGradyfan

Postby BBall dominator » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:37 pm

Vikings30 wrote:
BBall dominator wrote:A c-squad at most schools is irrelevant I played for 3 games when I was an 8th grader and you know how many of my fellow c-squaders ended up playing varsity?? 1 other person actually finished out his HS basketball playing days. If you have a really deep talent pool maybe your c-squad is going to be the future but most likely only 3 players max.

Its not our fault u and your fellow c-squaders *edited by moderator* and didnt get to play varsity. I no about 5 people that played c squad and now play varsity so ya

5 people total huh and I"m guessing the varsity is about .500 good one. Did you see how I said MOST schools at some school their c-squad ends up being a majority of their varsity but over 50% of schools their c-squad become irrelevant as players quit and some are jr.s
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby future star » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:48 am

I heard Dunseith might be losing a player or two down the road and i hear that one of them is going to Rolette its just something i heard in the school though don't know if its true. :mrgreen:
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 9manfootballmom » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:43 pm

King OF Kings wrote:who has the best c-squad?

Most of the small towns around us (Central ND) don't even have a c squad to talk about. We have junior high boys who play junior high... that is it. In girls BB the 8th graders can move up after their fall/winter season but the junior high boys schedule starts after the new year and don't finish until like ...last week so they don't move up.

Just don't have the numbers for the third squad.
9manfootballmom
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys