Dunseith beats Bishop Ryan (63-57)

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Dunseith beats Bishop Ryan (63-57)

Postby #28 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:15 pm

how odes minot ryan have no class
NDPreps Starter

Postby forloveofthegame » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:08 am

Nowhere in this post does anyone say that the Dunseith crowd was bad. The other teams there to watch were the disgrace. Ok, so the Ryan cheering section is bad? Most schools student sections are, that's part of the fun. That is not the point though. To come in to someone else's gym, not your own, personally taunt specific Ryan kids, and then say the Ryan cheering section is just as bad makes no sense. That is in their gym. Dunseith is not your gym. That is Ryan students, not their basketball team. Funniest part of all of this, the Ryan players didn't even know about any of it until the next day. They were apparently too focused on their game to hear them. Apparently though this sub par team can hear your mom jokes in the Ryan gym. Get your head in the game! Show your hate for Ryan on the court, not from the stands. And certainly not in someone else's gym.
forloveofthegame
NDPreps Reserve

Postby anit couz » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:13 pm

forloveofthegame wrote:Nowhere in this post does anyone say that the Dunseith crowd was bad. The other teams there to watch were the disgrace. Ok, so the Ryan cheering section is bad? Most schools student sections are, that's part of the fun. That is not the point though. To come in to someone else's gym, not your own, personally taunt specific Ryan kids, and then say the Ryan cheering section is just as bad makes no sense. That is in their gym. Dunseith is not your gym. That is Ryan students, not their basketball team. Funniest part of all of this, the Ryan players didn't even know about any of it until the next day. They were apparently too focused on their game to hear them. Apparently though this sub par team can hear your mom jokes in the Ryan gym. Get your head in the game! Show your hate for Ryan on the court, not from the stands. And certainly not in someone else's gym.

good comment forloveofthegame, i agree with ya on that, except the focus part, oviously dunseith was focused last year in minot
anit couz

Postby forloveofthegame » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:06 pm

Just want to reiterate, I am not talking about Dunseith. I am talking about a different team that was at the Ryan/Dunseith game watching.
forloveofthegame
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Bill Cartwright » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:46 pm

I agree about the fans, thats why they call it the home court advantage, but the ryan fans always seem to be the most annoying and embarassing to their school, but they make it hard to come into their gym and get a victory
Bill Cartwright

Postby #28 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:49 pm

ur suppose to make it tough to play in ur gym wow ur unbelivible
NDPreps Starter

Postby kissarmy74 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:14 pm

BBall dominator wrote:This is really a competitive region no team is way better than the others. Don't put to much stock into an early season win over BR everyteam adds and drops sets and the rotation changes rarely is a team the same as the beginning. Good job but just don't get a big head Dunseith usually falls apart somewhere along the season so I do expect BR to go to state.

Most years, Dunseith makes a run at tournament time. It never seems to matter how they play during the season, they always seem to put it together at tourny time.
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital. -Joe Paterno
kissarmy74
NDPreps Starter

Postby anit couz » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:50 am

#28 wrote:ur suppose to make it tough to play in ur gym wow ur unbelivible

ur soppose to make it tough, truly,.,.but to a certain extent, which the student fans of minot ryan exceed huh #28 what u think?
anit couz

Postby Bill Cartwright » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:30 am

I agree with making it tough, that is what I said, home court advantage, I just was saying that the ryan students are really annoying and embarrassing to their school. You can be loud and create an advantage without being annoying and stupid
Bill Cartwright

Postby ndsportsfan00 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:03 pm

Well Ryan won when it counted last night in the Region 6 championship. Guess they really weren't that overrated. As far as class goes, the Minot Ryan basketball team was as classy as they come last night. Very impressed with their performance all around. Very proud of that group of young men. Other towns and teams understandably have a dislike for Minot Ryan, but guarantee they have NOTHING negative to say about even ONE of the players on Ryan's team this year.
ndsportsfan00

Postby number33 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:48 am

I definitely agree about the fans, thats why they call it the home court advantage, but the ryan fans always seem to be the most annoying and embarassing to their school, but they make it hard to come into their gym and get a victory and they always harass other schools teams in warm-up and they shouldnt even be considering them selfs a catholic school because of the way their fans dress and act is so disrespectful some one up above must be getting a lot of confessions :wink: :shock:
number33
NDPreps Reserve

Postby #28 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:06 pm

stop crying cause you lost.....
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:09 pm

Ok...once again...get this back on track....or it's locked
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend