Region 1

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Region 1

Postby heartstopper » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:44 pm

Thought i should start a new one

Looks to be a pretty tough region, 2 teams in the top ten, Hankinson escaped from Kindred, FSHP throttled BCN and many other good looking teams in the region
heartstopper

Re: Region 1

Postby basketballer » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:46 pm

Lisbon will be TOUGH, but they can't wear out at teh end of the season like it seems they usually do if they wanna make the state tournament.
basketballer

Postby heartstopper » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:51 pm

basketballer wrote:Lisbon will be TOUGH, but they can't wear out at teh end of the season like it seems they usually do if they wanna make the state tournament.

lets see how they do against lamoure coming up this week
heartstopper

Postby ClassBEast » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:33 am

Central Cass throttled Wyndmere last night 76 - 47. Central Cass has 10 players who played all four quarters. They have a really deep bench and can change players in and out all night long. They were really fun to watch last night. They'll have a tougher matchup tonight against Valley City. It will be interesting to see how they do.

Central Cass: Sinner 8, Hendrickson 6, Voss 9, Streit 3, Jacobson 9, Drege 14, Rust 3, Ueland 2, Ausk 18, Waldahl 4

Wyndmere: Hoots 8, E. Heitkamp 6, Woytassek 4, G. Heitkamp 9, McKay 2, Krause 6, Jones 12
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby digger » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:09 pm

Lisbon, and Hankinson should both be in the hunt from District 1. We'll see how much of the load Mauch has to carry. FSHP, Central Cass, Richland & Oak Grove should all be right there from District 2. Richland might be a bit of a region darkhorse, they have a number of players (Thompson, Erbes, Bachman, Casperson) back with experience who are solid ballplayers. It would'nt surprise me if they gain alot of recognition as the season goes on.
digger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:17 pm

i agree with ya there digger, richland is underrated. They have alot of good role players and i think they'll be right in the mix...but without a doubt i think it will be Oak Grove Fshp central cass and richland advancin on to regionals this year
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:17 pm

What's up with OG losing to Enderlin last night?
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby BballFan1307 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:00 pm

i agree...that was shocking, i'll be the first to say i didnt beleive enderlin would be that good this year.... sorry.... but congrats to them and good luck the rest of the way
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby basketballer » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:00 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:What's up with OG losing to Enderlin last night?

Enderlin's sophmore class is a good one. I am also thinking there new coach probably is another reason, as he was a very good coach back in the day.
basketballer

Postby PA42 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:42 am

maybe that one guy talking enderlin up is not as crazy as we all thought.
PA42

Postby basketballer » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:18 am

horne98 wrote:maybe that one guy talking enderlin up is not as crazy as we all thought.

Well i don't think they are close to top ten material like that one guy was saying but should be anywhere from 2-4 in their district, next year and the year after that are their years where they have their chance at competing for a trip to state.
basketballer

Postby Bison fan » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:56 pm

digger wrote:Lisbon, and Hankinson should both be in the hunt from District 1. We'll see how much of the load Mauch has to carry. FSHP, Central Cass, Richland & Oak Grove should all be right there from District 2. Richland might be a bit of a region darkhorse, they have a number of players (Thompson, Erbes, Bachman, Casperson) back with experience who are solid ballplayers. It would'nt surprise me if they gain alot of recognition as the season goes on.

I think that mauch will be able to handle it as long as they play together
Hankinson and Lisbon should be right up there in the districts
Bison fan

Postby cubsfan » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:47 pm

Central Cass is a lot better than I thought they would be. I will be the first one to admit that I am wrong. They go 9-10 deep and have a lot of people that can score. They are very aggressive defensively and will make a lot teams make mistakes. I think their new coach has done a great job so far. Good luck the rest of the way.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Boys