killdeer beating bowman

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

killdeer beating bowman

Postby the next coming » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:40 pm

killdeers win over bowman
the next coming

Re: killdeer beating bowman

Postby project-pat » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:25 pm

the next coming wrote:killdeers win over bowman

hmm this is a nice topic...do you guys honestly think killdeer is going to do anything this year? They are a one-man show...and they need more people than just Austin to make it to the state tournament. They aren't not going to win with one guy averaging 20+ and everybody else getting 3-5 points a game. I'm not taking anything away from Austin, I believe he is the best player in the state hands down, but he just deserves to be on a team with some more talent to help him. I'm not saying all of this because I'm upset about the game on friday, because I couldn't be more proud of the effort that bowman displayed, and Austin showed in the 4th quarter why he is the best player out there. I wish the best of luck to Austin in his last high school season, and when he makes the transition to Boulder, and I would wish luck to the rest of the Killdeer team, but I didn't think they have anybody else on the roster. :lol:
project-pat

Return to Boys