Dunseith falls to MLS

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Dunseith falls to MLS

Postby forloveofthegame » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Last night, Dunseith (the team much hyped up by Dunseith to win the region) was beat by MLS.
Just curious what everyone else thinks of it.

Meanwhile BRHS rolled past Rugby and Berthold won a close match. Those are the teams to look out for in Region 6.
forloveofthegame
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Dunseith falls to MLS

Postby BBall dominator » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:48 pm

I don't expect them to lose to MLS when it counts but hopefully this will get some of the players and fans off the site bragging them up. Can we get a boxscore Dunseith posters
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Jayhawk 13 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:24 pm

This doesnt surprise me. I dont know what the score was but im guessing mohall kept the game at an even pace didnt let dunseith play streetball. A good defensive team can beat dunseith.
Some want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others Make it happen.
Jayhawk 13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby number33 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:59 pm

Jayhawk 13 wrote:This doesnt surprise me. I dont know what the score was but im guessing mohall kept the game at an even pace didnt let dunseith play streetball. A good defensive team can beat dunseith.

Dunseith kept the lead until the third quarter as gunville and decoteau sat out the whole third quarter w/ each 4 fouls and then mohall made their lead and the score was 71-67......gunville and allery each had 16 points with the high scorers of the game we will just have to wait and see on thurday how they play against bishop ryan on their own court...see if their gangsta street ball will work!!!lol :lol:
number33
NDPreps Reserve

Postby #28 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:10 pm

we will see how good dunsieth really is when they play #1 team bishop ryan on thursday it she be a good one
NDPreps Starter

Postby anit couz » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:56 am

#28 wrote:we will see how good dunsieth really is when they play #1 team bishop ryan on thursday it she be a good one

we will see how good minot is when they play mohall,.,i seen dunseith play minot and mohall and mohall looked better then minot did,.,if backus wasnt on fire in the late 1 early 2 quarters dunseith would blown them out!
anit couz

Return to Boys