Top games of the year?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Top games of the year?

Postby King OF Kings » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:50 am

What games will be the most exciting to watch this year?
King OF Kings

Re: Top games of the year?

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:50 pm

Well obviously it's going to be anytime the Four Winds Indians take the court.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Sioux » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:48 pm

These will not be played till the end of the season..District / Regional / State Tourney..If you are looking for the regular season games of the year..Hankinson and Lisbon should be a good one..Grafton and North Border should be a good one. Minot Ryan vs Dunseith, Standing Rock vs. Shiloh, Watford City vs. Divide County, Hazen vs. Mott-Regent, just to name a few..I believe these school are all regional match up that are played in the regular season, but I could be wrong as I do not know if some of these schools are playing each other..
Sioux

Postby Ginsbach » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:31 am

Sioux wrote:These will not be played till the end of the season..District / Regional / State Tourney..If you are looking for the regular season games of the year..Hankinson and Lisbon should be a good one..Grafton and North Border should be a good one. Minot Ryan vs Dunseith, Standing Rock vs. Shiloh, Watford City vs. Divide County, Hazen vs. Mott-Regent, just to name a few..I believe these school are all regional match up that are played in the regular season, but I could be wrong as I do not know if some of these schools are playing each other..

Hankinson and Lisbon are actually district opponents. If things play out correctly, they could play each other three times this year (regular season, districts, regionals).
Ginsbach
NDPreps Starter

Postby Thunder66 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:47 pm

Grafton and North Border are District 4 opponents as well
Thunder66

Postby basketballer » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:28 pm

LaMoure vs. Lisbon- these games are always close and these teams are out of district rivals. LaMoure(according to the Hoopster) is #5 and Lisbon is 6.
basketballer

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:59 pm

#1. Hazen plays #2. Minot Ryan during the second half of the season this year.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby chevyman11 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:06 am

Mott/Regent vs. Hazen's gonna be the Region 7 showdown-cant wait.
chevyman11
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:07 am

chevyman11 wrote:Mott/Regent vs. Hazen's gonna be the Region 7 showdown-cant wait.

January 5th...mark it down on your calendars boys and girls....
project-pat

Postby luckyinlife » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:50 am

project-pat wrote:
chevyman11 wrote:Mott/Regent vs. Hazen's gonna be the Region 7 showdown-cant wait.

January 5th...mark it down on your calendars boys and girls....

Any chance this game will be live on the internet? Hey guys, let's keep this topic going during the year. If you know that a big game will be broadcast either on the radio or the web, put that info on here.

The Lisbon vs. LaMoure game will be on KQLX radio on December 13th. It is 106.1FM or KQLX.com.
luckyinlife
NDPreps Starter

Postby #28 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:13 pm

ya i agree with pwer-aid14 ryan plays hazen during the end of the regular season that should be a great matchup
NDPreps Starter

Postby toughregion2 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:09 pm

I would have to say Grafton at North Border later this month is going to be a BIG GAME and a measuring stick for both these teams as to where they both stand.
toughregion2

Postby nc » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:56 pm

I think the Dakota Prairie vs. Hatton Northwood game that is coming up this thursday is going to be a big game in the district.
nc
NDPreps Starter

Postby Thunder66 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:02 pm

should be both a measure of how good each of these two teams are, but also just how good District 3 is going to be
Thunder66

Postby region 2 opinion » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:41 am

The North Border vs. Grafton game later this month will be in Grafton
region 2 opinion
NDPreps Starter

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:37 am

Thunder66 wrote:should be both a measure of how good each of these two teams are, but also just how good District 3 is going to be

I agree those two are the two most dangerous teams out of District 3. I don't see any other teams making a whole lot of noise out of the District 3 area, Larimore is going to be all right depending on how far Karl Hager can lead them. CV, May-Port, GCC are all pretty down but I wouldn't count out May-Port to get to regionals Coach Nelson always has his teams prepared and disciplined and I'm sure by the end of the year they will be a tough out at tournament time. I'm not sure how Hillsboro will be this year but in all likelihood they will make it to Regionals and not MPCG this year.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby mags » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:53 am

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:Well obviously it's going to be anytime the Four Winds Indians take the court.

haha thats good
mags
NDPreps Starter

Postby District_Guru » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:18 am

I am watching Dakota Praire pretty closely this year. Since I feel like the have the talent to be top 3 in the state, but there are SO many things that the team has to work out (new coach, new front-line players).

I think Four Winds will be a good measuring stick on December 20th.
District_Guru

Postby luckyinlife » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:59 pm

District_Guru wrote:I am watching Dakota Praire pretty closely this year. Since I feel like the have the talent to be top 3 in the state, but there are SO many things that the team has to work out (new coach, new front-line players).

I think Four Winds will be a good measuring stick on December 20th.

What will the tempo be like in this game and which team will set it?
luckyinlife
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys