district 3

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

district 3

Postby old fan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:15 pm

I think that Larimore is the real sleeper in this district. By the end of the season this team will be a force. Do not know if they can play with Dakota Prairie, but the entire district should be very competitive. old fan.
old fan
NDPreps Reserve

Re: district 3

Postby PA42 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:43 pm

I saw both hatton-northwood and Central Valley play tonight in different games. I think hatton northwood will be just fine once the season gets underway. Ben Strand is an all around player and Wallace is a good post player. they have some nice role players they just need to become familiar with their roles and positions.
Central Valley has gotten beat up by two of the top teams in the district (Park River and North Border) the last two nights. They are young and inexpierenced, but I was actually quite impressed by valliants. On defense they are scrappy and rebound well and on offense they make smart decisions. They are just so small, they didn't start a kid taller than 5'9" and they got pushed around. But overall I was impressed by how hard they worked and i look to see them to improve throughout the season.
PA42

Postby District_Guru » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:54 am

How did Dakota Praire do the other night?
District_Guru

Postby pakkyzoo » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:59 pm

District_Guru wrote:How did Dakota Praire do the other night?

They beat a very solid Warwick team by 9 points, I think the score was 75 to 66. Kueber and Nichols both had 26 points. Kueber was very solid on the glass, I bet he had 10 offensive rebounds a lone. They both had double-doubles. Severson and Frederick both scored around 8 points. Lukens played about a quarter and half's worth of playing time, mainly just giving Kueber and Nichols a breath. He didn't score, but played good defense and got some boards. Tyler Luehring and Kyle Lamb, their two sophmores came off the bench and played quiet of bit. They looked good for the first game, but defensively could improve.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby District_Guru » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:13 pm

pakkyzoo wrote:
District_Guru wrote:How did Dakota Praire do the other night?

They looked good for the first game, but defensively could improve.

I could have called that. Dakota Praire never wants to play defense, my bet is Kueber eventually, but Nichols may never play D.
District_Guru

Return to Boys