First Games of the Season

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

First Games of the Season

Postby cubsfan » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:35 pm

Any good games gonna be happening on Saturday or early next week.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: First Games of the Season

Postby nd2325 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:45 pm

I believe MR goes to plays at Linton on fri, and they also play Napoleon there on saturday.
nd2325

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:50 pm

Starkweather/Munich is at Four Winds on Saturday for possible the biggest game of the day! :!:
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:30 pm

Bowman County is heading to Killdeer on friday...should be an interesting game
project-pat

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:04 am

#6 ranked Lisbon hosts Litchville-Marion-Montpelier on Saturday.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thundercat 99 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:21 am

Shiloh at Trinity- should be a very good game, always has the past few years
''You play to win the game!''
thundercat 99
NDPreps Starter

Postby luckyinlife » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:02 am

On the 13th, Lisbon travels to LaMoure. The game will be on http://www.kqlx.com. Should be an excellent match-up.
luckyinlife
NDPreps Starter

Postby Sports guy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:19 am

FSHP AT BCN on friday night. Should be intersting to see where both teams are. FSHP should have a good team this year. Well see what BCN can do after their run to state last year.
Sports guy
NDPreps Starter

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:05 am

Sports guy wrote:FSHP AT BCN on friday night. Should be intersting to see where both teams are. FSHP should have a good team this year. Well see what BCN can do after their run to state last year.

i'm going to take FSHP by 15 plus....they'll more than likely match ostrom on heinze, and maybe bomber or bergstrom on bartlett and i dont think bcn will be able to keep up.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby prosser5 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:26 am

Larimore goes to Cavalier on saturday.
prosser5

Postby B_Baller » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:43 pm

Sports guy wrote:FSHP AT BCN on friday night. Should be intersting to see where both teams are. FSHP should have a good team this year. Well see what BCN can do after their run to state last year.

BCN made it to state on luck i mean going to state is for the best teams.....going to state and pretty much getting blown out every game doesn't give them no talk i think...but they made it somehow so i guess thats that but i dont see how its goin to be a good game after they lost that post :?
B_Baller
NDPreps Starter

Postby dogg » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:47 pm

If my memory serves me right, FSHP beat BCN twice last year, and that was with Sizer.
dogg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:34 pm

that is correct, i think they might have been his two lowest scoring games of the year. about 12 and 14 or somethin like that, not exactly sure
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:39 pm

PBK plays NR thurdasday or friday i think?? an play Carrington on Mon
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby basketballer » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:44 pm

These arent LaMoure's first game but, their second game is against #6 Lisbon on the 13th and their second game is against #1 Hazen on the 15th in the BCC.
basketballer

Postby aggie football » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:31 pm

Park River opens their season on Friday night vs. Central Valley at home and plays Adams-Edmore on Saturday too.
Looking at NDHSAA.com, Dakota Prairie plays Hatton-Northwood on 12/13/07. This is probably one of the biggest games in the state because of the transfering that has gone on between kids from Hatton-Northwood to Dakota Prairie. I'm not sure if this is either teams first game however.
aggie football

Postby Hinsa » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:50 pm

aggie football wrote:Park River opens their season on Friday night vs. Central Valley at home and plays Adams-Edmore on Saturday too.
Looking at NDHSAA.com, Dakota Prairie plays Hatton-Northwood on 12/13/07. This is probably one of the biggest games in the state because of the transfering that has gone on between kids from Hatton-Northwood to Dakota Prairie. I'm not sure if this is either teams first game however.

This game could certainly have some bad blood. I don't know for sure because I don't know the dynamics between the kids that have left and those that stayed in Northwood, but I would think that all the potshots that some of the departed players took at the HN coach won't sit very well.

Go Thunder! Show 'em you can win without all the guys who left!
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby the mask » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:47 pm

BballFan1307 wrote:that is correct, i think they might have been his two lowest scoring games of the year. about 12 and 14 or something like that, not exactly sure

you are correct that did happen people say BCN were in a slump when FSHP beat them both times but basketball is basketball not everyone can be off on the same nite imo its just that to me ostrom and sizer were two good players going at it and ostrom just got him out of his game simple as that .................meaning by stopped is 12-15 pts. each time fshp played him instead of his usual 20+
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller01 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:38 pm

nd2325 wrote:

I believe MR goes to plays at Linton on fri, and they also play Napoleon there on saturday.

Actually Strasburg plays Wilton as well tonight in Linton. Strasburg is picked second in the region and Wilton is high up in region 5 as well. Should be two good games.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby nd2325 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:27 pm

baller01 wrote:
nd2325 wrote:

Actually Strasburg plays Wilton as well tonight in Linton. Strasburg is picked second in the region and Wilton is high up in region 5 as well. Should be two good games.

Mott beat Napoleon 54-34.
nd2325

Postby munson11 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:44 pm

Does anybody know the score of the Sargent Central/LaMoure game?

I seen on the news tonight that Lisbon took down L-M-M by like 40 points or something, and my mind was still in football mode thinking LaMoure was co-oped for basketball for some reason, and my stomach felt like it dropped 4 miles. Then I realized that we are indeed in basketball season, but couldn't find the right score. :(
munson11

Postby basketballer » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:08 am

munson11 wrote:Does anybody know the score of the Sargent Central/LaMoure game?

I seen on the news tonight that Lisbon took down L-M-M by like 40 points or something, and my mind was still in football mode thinking LaMoure was co-oped for basketball for some reason, and my stomach felt like it dropped 4 miles. Then I realized that we are indeed in basketball season, but couldn't find the right score. :(

something like 52-43. Schrader had 23 points for the Loboes. Shockman was in foul trouble so he didn't play much, but had 7 points. Holen had 9 points. Watkins had 6. And Stemen had 7 if i remember right.
basketballer

Return to Boys