Region 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Region 4

Postby Stromer » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:25 am

stunt double wrote:
Stromer wrote:Well the game between Rolla and MS that was rescheduled for today has been moved to Tuesday. I guess we will have to wait a little longer to sort out District 8.

Anyone see Rolla having a chance at this game?

Anythings possible. It is a home game for Rolla but MS will be playing for the top seed which would allow them to avoid ML and Langdon until the final. I think MS will have enough to win.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Tmagicstorm_22 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Rolla plays munich/starkweather in Rock Lake tomorrow..M/S wins they get first place seed.
Tmagicstorm_22

Postby Tmagicstorm_22 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:32 pm

New Rockford comes to Starkweather this monday to play MS..could pe a preview to the region championship..should be a great game
Tmagicstorm_22

Postby spalding23 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:19 pm

i heard new rockford plays langdon on saturday...that should be a pretty good game
spalding23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Stromer » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:53 pm

Tmagicstorm_22 wrote:New Rockford comes to Starkweather this monday to play MS..could pe a preview to the region championship..should be a great game

Did this get moved because the Rolla game got moved back? Wasn't it originally supposed to be tomorrow?
Hater of the NC$$

Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby luciloo07 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:27 am

Stromer wrote:
Tmagicstorm_22 wrote:New Rockford comes to Starkweather this monday to play MS..could pe a preview to the region championship..should be a great game

Did this get moved because the Rolla game got moved back? Wasn't it originally supposed to be tomorrow?

MS will play in Rocklake tomorrow afternoon (weather permitting) and will play New Rockford on Monday in Starkweather, I do believe. That's the most I've heard. Let's hope this weather shapes up so we can get some games played!
luciloo07
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Stromer » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:04 am

luciloo07 wrote:
Stromer wrote:

MS will play in Rocklake tomorrow afternoon (weather permitting) and will play New Rockford on Monday in Starkweather, I do believe. That's the most I've heard. Let's hope this weather shapes up so we can get some games played!

Thats what I figured but I wanted to make sure I wasn't wrong on the original dates. Hopefully the weather does clear up enough to get that game in tomorrow. Its already been foiled twice.
Hater of the NC$$

Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby stunt double » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:50 pm

anything on the final of the MS- Rolla game?
stunt double

Postby dakota » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:21 pm

Rolla-RL beat Munich Starkweather by right around 10 points tonight.
dakota
NDPreps Reserve

Postby stunt double » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:25 pm

wow. any idea what happened?
stunt double

Postby dakota » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:30 pm

MS looked to be a little over-confident, and R-RL wasn't going to be intimidated. R-RL has the athletes to be a very good team, and has played good against some good teams, but is very inconsistent. Tonight they drove the lane and dished off to the open guys and they hit their shots. I think the radio said that they made 19 out of 22 freethrows.
dakota
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseballlvr » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:18 pm

dakota wrote:MS looked to be a little over-confident, and R-RL wasn't going to be intimidated. R-RL has the athletes to be a very good team, and has played good against some good teams, but is very inconsistent. Tonight they drove the lane and dished off to the open guys and they hit their shots. I think the radio said that they made 19 out of 22 freethrows.

Rolla/Rock Lake did do well tonight. They didn't back down, and stayed pretty consistant throughout the game. RRL played solid defense throughout the game. MS had a lot of turn overs off of sloppy passes. I think rolla deserved to win this game tonight, MS just didn't show up to play.

So how does this effect the seedings for districts? Langdon #1, Leeds #2, Munich #3, Rolla #4, St. John #5, etc. ?????????
baseballlvr
NDPreps Starter

Postby dakota » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:34 pm

Minn-Leeds is #1, Mun-Stw #2, Langdon #3. I think the radio said that RRL is #6. St. John must be #4, North Star #5, Rol Wolford #7 and Adams Edmore #8. I think this is correct.
dakota
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Stromer » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:45 am

dakota wrote:Minn-Leeds is #1, Mun-Stw #2, Langdon #3. I think the radio said that RRL is #6. St. John must be #4, North Star #5, Rol Wolford #7 and Adams Edmore #8. I think this is correct.

Something tells me this tourney will be very interesting. I still will take MS but they have work to do. It all starts with them actually showing up to play NR on Monday.
Hater of the NC$$

Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:43 am

It will be a tough road for any of the teams in District 8 to get to the region. No matter if your the 1st seed or the 6th, they have all shown that they can play good ball. 1-6 are solid, a-e and r-w wont do much. 6 team battle to make the region. LM plays FW saturday on the tile in Minnewaukan. Im guessing, no, im sure it will be a packed house.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys